X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarge-Pepper

No way. He hasn't even gotten to Portent yet. I barely survived that one, and I'm on classic. If there would be any casualties, that would be the mission it happened in.

Psilon

I do believe we need that propaganda manga finished as soon as possible, to calm the general populace. Failing that Mecs have no choice but to follow orders. Just saying.

Anuvis11

I have to fill 5 seats in the skyranger with people who came in with Hoku. If anyone wants it to be them, please give me a physical discription of the character. I will chose at my discresion. Not any of the people who were recruited after the first operation. It just wouldn't make sense.

S

Sarge-Pepper

Sure, why not.

Steve Maltus, Large black man, about 6', big smile and cropped hair. Pretty much what you would think of when you think black soldier.

PrismaCube

Alright guy's I have posted my Journal for this week, there is little interaction since I was very sick last week and had all to no time to interact with anyone. But meh, gave me more space to talk about Caroline's past and family and such. Since I like this new writing style I decided to keep it. Although it does bother me because there are pros and cons to this writting style. None the less hope you enjoy, its the worst I could write with this headache :D

Anuvis11

Alright guys, here it is. Chapter 00: Sudden Arrival's cover page.

Attachments

• KIC Image.jpg
    KIC Image.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 262

Anuvis11

I've just re-read some journals, and judging by the timing of the alarm, it seems that Kuklinski was on the same flight as Hoku. 3 spots left.

Taxor_the_First

No way. He hasn't even gotten to Portent yet. I barely survived that one, and I'm on classic. If there would be any casualties, that would be the mission it happened in.
Ah yes, Portent. The bane of my existence.
I'm doing a Classic run-through now, and my MEC was put into the med bay about two days before Portent came up. I managed to get the survivor on the ship, only having lost my heavy (RIP Samus), but from there it went to hell. Support missed two 70% shots, causing the Thin Man to decimate her. I forget how my other Support died. Assault was goomba-stomped by a Thin Man spawning in and took an overwatch to the face. He killed it, the Sectoid accompanying it, and was put down by the last remaining Thin Man.
Still got a Mission Success.
On a side note, anyone else find Classic harder than Impossible? I tend to get screwed over more often on Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.