X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahlo

How about a hulahooping bear?
vLEdVEA.gif

Thenlar

No, we need to smuggle bears into XCOM. Then cram them into the Skyranger and our troops can barge down the loading ramp as BEAR CAVALRY.

(insert appropriate jpeg here. I'm on my phone.)

I just reread all the journals written so far because the wait is killing me. I think I know a little bit how waiting must be for you guys on active duty in the RP.

MenacingTaquito

Oh shoot it's the commander. Anything you would like to see done up. Like maybe a character representation of you. Just request something if you want to see it. That goes for all of you.

Looks like someone just earned the job for the Graylinesgaming Art position. To be honest, this could attract more people to this if we do have another season. The idea of having a physical image of their characters bring joy to a persons ego(joking).

Solskin

I'm not sure whether I should be posting this all right here, but I just wanted to say that the journals are all great reading!!! I just discovered this roleplay after finding Odd's Let's Plays on YT and I am very impressed with the combining of a game, videos, and the written word into a very deep experience. The most impressive aspect is how well everyone seems to work together to keep the overarching story cohesive while still allowing so much room for individual storylines through base downtime. My only regret is that I found out about this too late to get in on this season, but you can bet I will be around for the next season, Odd willing. <-----{ Can't tell if that's a hilarious or groan inducing pun. }

Little postscript here: While all of the characters are very well done, I wanna give a high five to Quincy Fuller for having my favorite character backstory and being the writer of the entries I am looking forward to the most. YOU ROCK!!:):):)

Anuvis11

Looks like someone just earned the job for the Graylinesgaming Art position. To be honest, this could attract more people to this if we do have another season. The idea of having a physical image of their characters bring joy to a persons ego(joking).
I intended to do it this season. though it will take some time. I think I'm gonna post a page at a time, or maybe chapter by chapter. anything you would specifically want to see?

MenacingTaquito

I intended to do it this season. though it will take some time. I think I'm gonna post a page at a time, or maybe chapter by chapter. anything you would specifically want to see?
Dear lord, Jesus and the holy ghost i think i have a small idea. The little snippets of battles is a good idea, but honestly maybe going for a comedic appeal could work. Like maybe daily base life(Slice-of-life!!) showing the hilarity of base life after every one deals with the depression of losing squad mates or battles or seeing the chyssalid and shitting themselves from the horror of it. An example is GuavaMoment(You need to see his lp, hilarious).

Gahlo

Little postscript here: While all of the characters are very well done, I wanna give a high five to Quincy Fuller for having my favorite character backstory and being the writer of the entries I am looking forward to the most. YOU ROCK!!:):):)
Aw shucks. <3

Anuvis11

Dear lord, Jesus and the holy ghost i think i have a small idea. The little snippets of battles is a good idea, but honestly maybe going for a comedic appeal could work. Like maybe daily base life(Slice-of-life!!) showing the hilarity of base life after every one deals with the depression of losing squad mates or battles or seeing the chyssalid and shitting themselves from the horror of it. An example is GuavaMoment(You need to see his lp, hilarious).
I intend to add some comic relief at the base, but the mood was something I had planned to be more serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.