X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zain Shah

You guys are lucky. In the UK, instead of snow, there is a ton of rain and strong winds. It's hard to go outside. :(

MathNerdMatt

I live in Minnesota and it's been snowing for about 2 weeks staight. Also it's been in the negatives for about a week now. But I'm used to it. I haven't put on a jacket yet.

Discopanda

I live in Minnesota and it's been snowing for about 2 weeks staight. Also it's been in the negatives for about a week now. But I'm used to it. I haven't put on a jacket yet.
You hear that, guys? We'd better send Matt in on the Newfoundland mission, the cold climate won't bother him one bit!

Gahlo

Here it's exactly freezing temp with 0% precipitation today.

At least when it rains I can hear it on my roof...

MathNerdMatt

You hear that, guys? We'd better send Matt in on the Newfoundland mission, the cold climate won't bother him one bit!
Well, surprisingly enough, considering my username, I am applying to be a Scientist. So you guys will have to tough out the cold all by yourselves. Oh, and also those chrysalids.

summerjuliet

If by NC you mean North Carolina,then you're out of you're mind.Its been cold for a while over in Jacksonville.
Really? It was hitting the 70s last weekend! It's been cold for a while, but it's been jumping around between freezing and manageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.