X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismaCube

Yeah, considering that Story of Defiance lasted 8 months, this really shouldn't take a full year. I say shouldn't...

And I'm try to put together a reading guide for Story of Defiance since I know I promised you a summary (Trying to do that too but not sure if I"ll have time or not).

If I do get the guide together then that'll give you guys something to do over the 2.5 weeks I'm gone.

If that is so then I will try my best to stay active and acctually do something with my characters unlike Lüsett which is just such a waste of a good stroy I had in mind, but anyway I apprecitate you going through the trouble to makeing me a guide, really I do thank you. But do not push yourself to much just for me. ^^

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
If that is so then I will try my best to stay active and acctually do something with my characters unlike Lüsett which is just such a waste of a good stroy I had in mind, but anyway I apprecitate you going through the trouble to makeing me a guide, really I do thank you. But do not push yourself to much just for me. ^^
Well uh...don't worry. We took good care of the Exalt story...good care for...good... *Glances at Lusett's grave* Yeah...uh...sorry 'bout that. Wanted to keep it your character. But she lived on in Elene...who was her first...er... *Glances at the Exalt Eve's grave* second daughter...

PrismaCube

Well uh...don't worry. We took good care of the Exalt story...good care for...good... *Glances at Lusett's grave* Yeah...uh...sorry 'bout that. Wanted to keep it your character. But she lived on in Elene...who was her first...er... *Glances at the Exalt Eve's grave* second daughter...

xD Reading this makes me want to really want to read the story of her second daughter. Say was she also a clone? Or how did Elene came to be?

DarkGemini24601

xD Reading this makes me want to really want to read the story of her second daughter. Say was she also a clone? Or how did Elene came to be?
Elene was a clone of Lusett and Eva with some slight modifications. You can read her bio if you want, since that's quick read.

And again, I'll do my best to create a guide so you can read the story if you want, or at least have a summary to soak in.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Cloned in case Lusett ever bit it. She made three handmaidens who were basically her sisters and then Viktor (my dick hole character who was Desmond's technical brother) created Poinsettia, a clone of one of Elene's clones, who was a direct clone of Lusett and...wow...now that I say it outloud the general story is actually very convoluted...huh. Anyways, Elene fell in love with a sporty scientist named Markus (also mine) and in case Elene ever died, she had a clone named Vindicta on stand by (A whole nother story that I am not getting in to right now) anyways, stuff happened, she was born to grow naturally and live like a normal girl and Elene also had a naturally born son named Mark.

Oh yeah, and Avanix fell in love with an A.I. Viktor made named Sora and they both had a kid (He is just another A.I. but is basically their kid)

PrismaCube

I'm amazed :O

I just read the Bio of Elene, it's good :D

Thank you for that small story Marine, I can tell it has been busy with the whole cloneing ever since Lüsett died xD

PrismaCube

Wow, I just flew over the two pages full of information, I have to say I'm almost speach less at how much work you guys put into this.

PrismaCube

I just love how you guys took my Tz6 and used it as the offical name for MELD on the periodic table xD.

So as far as I can grasp of all the information I've received so far we are doing a XCOM 2, in our style? About 25 years after XCOM?

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Ye
I just love how you guys took my Tz6 and used it as the offical name for MELD on the periodic table xD.

So as far as I can grasp of all the information I've received so far we are doing a XCOM 2, in our style? About 25 years after XCOM?
Yep, except XCOM has disbanded and it is now the eXtraterreStrial Defense Force, or XSDF for short.

DarkGemini24601

And the battle won't be on Earth. A group of space pirates flying under a uniting banner (I was thinking the Ravagers but I'm not sure if there's a better name that than) are going to contest our claim on an Elerium-mining colony called Forseti, and most likely war will ensue.

DarkGemini24601

Okay and what is the diffrence between XCOM and XSDF?
XCOM was to repel the extraterrestrial threat, beat the Ethereals in the Ethereal Subjugation War. The XSDF is meant to regulate the new technology, defend Earth and its interests beyond the planet, and so on. They're a supranational body that guards humanity, basically. There's an entry on the lore page that describes them if you missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.