What's your favourite console of all time?

Sep 22, 2012
That's a tough question, but I'd say the PlayStation 2. I absolutely loved the Metal Gear games on that system.

Through my life I've owned an SNES, a PlayStation, a PlayStation 2 and an Xbox 360 for reference.

Anorockz

Sep 22, 2012
Must be pretty young if you consider PS2 nostalgia ;)
Yeah, I know, but I wasn't interested in gaming until I was about 8 years old, so most of my memories are associated with the PS2. If my interest had been sparked a little earlier I think the PS1 or the N64 would have been my favourite :D

Sep 21, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
Man, this discussion makes me feel old! lol NES, N64, PS1, and Sega Genesis are my favorite consoles. There's some other good ones too, but these are just more special to me. NES was what got me hooked on video games when I was 3, but it was my dad's. Sega Genesis was the first console I actually owned, and PS1 was just awesome just like N64. So many good memories and great games with them all.

Grelite

Sep 21, 2012
The Netherlands
My dad was a pc gamer and I picked up gaming from his example. I'd played on the PS2, Xbox and Xbox360 at friends' places, but never saw a reason to get one myself other than perhaps Halo 3. At some point we got a Wii, but it was mostly because my sister wanted one, we never used it much and when my sister moved out she took it with her. It wasn't until I saw Halo 3: ODST at Gamescom in 2009 that I got myself an Xbox 360. I only have a few games on it though; Halo Wars, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Reach, CoD: MW2, Red Dead Redemption, The Force Unleashed and Mass Effect. Obviously RDR is an awesome console-only title, and I love the Halo series (though 2 and 3 not that much), but I think I'll always remain a pc gamer.