Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

BMPixy

Honestly, I might be alone in this, but none of the starter Pokemon appeal to me so far. Scorbunny looks like Max of Sam & Max in cosplay, Grookey is just the missing link between Chimchar and Pansage, and Sobble is just... three circles with a head fin and legs. In fact, they're all given such round and soft designs to give them a cutesy feel, and completely neglect to give them any hint of coolness to them. This, combined with how much I was disappointed by Sun & Moon, makes me hesitant to be excited for Sun & Shield.

ShadowHounder

Honestly, I might be alone in this, but none of the starter Pokemon appeal to me so far. Scorbunny looks like Max of Sam & Max in cosplay, Grookey is just the missing link between Chimchar and Pansage, and Sobble is just... three circles with a head fin and legs. In fact, they're all given such round and soft designs to give them a cutesy feel, and completely neglect to give them any hint of coolness to them. This, combined with how much I was disappointed by Sun & Moon, makes me hesitant to be excited for Sun & Shield.
I've always judged starters by they're final forms... so the designs don't bug me too much. But I can see why Sun and Moon may had not been the best Gen. Most of the worthwhile content was in the Ultra games... making it hard to play base SM, along with the changes to the progression with Island Trials. The games felt kind disjointed outside of PvP content and the change to Z-moves over Mega Evos didn't set well with me either.

Dahlexpert

I'm half tempted to act out some of my greats quotes and crazy lines XD

DTTZDiLXcAUTZ6K.jpg