Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ShadowHounder

ShadowHounder, chill. Why are you being so antagonistic? You don't like BR, Zombie doesn't like BR, bond over that, don't go after people because they have different reasons for the same opinion. You're being pointlessly rude over something that doesn't demand rudeness at all.
Because I believe that facts are more important then emotions. Because facts do not lie... while emotion can be twisted to benefit your own gain. If anyone tries to bashing something or someone with only there emotions as a reasoning: I do not care if I agree or not because emotion only evidence and reasoning is the reason why this world is so much of a shit show.

BMPixy

Because I believe that facts are more important then emotions. Because facts do not lie... while emotion can be twisted to benefit your own gain. If anyone tries to bashing something or someone with only there emotions as a reasoning: I do not care if I agree or not because emotion only evidence and reasoning is the reason why this world is so much of a shit show.

I'm only gonna give this one more reply because it's not really worth much more of my time, but the problem is that that was way too much of an overreaction for an opinion on a video game genre on a forum with a dozen or so active members. Have a sense of scale in response, some things just aren't worth escalating, even if you don't like it.

Dahlexpert

Look Shadow is just a very passionate person, that believes in facts that just how he is. Or that’s just how I see him anyway.

Black0ut

If it was better it would've done so already... Seeing as they already reached the point where I spent 4 months in a homeless shelter without ever contacting them. I only came back because I needed someone else living with and supporting me to actually make it work out... and they BLAME me for making them worry for their lives by being gone without a word for 4 months. Maybe I wouldn't have left in the first place if you actually helped me instead of demanding I respect you with ever seeing the same in return. I would've had a job by now if you actually worked on some way to help me deal with my video game addiction instead of just cutting the internet for only my devices and made it impossible for me to even use my own computer... much less access the websites needed to apply for jobs.
This.

Black0ut

Well, no. I recalled the way you wrote, as I do everyone here who's a friend of mine. I guessed earlier, but I didn't want to guess wrong and make a fool of myself.

ShadowHounder

Well, looks like now you need to give me a good reason on why I should stay here... considering the reason I made this account in the first place.

Black0ut

I miss my friend and I have for the months they were gone. Beyond personal reasons, there's only the RP we have coming up.

ShadowHounder

I miss my friend and I have for the months they were gone. Beyond personal reasons, there's only the RP we have coming up.
personal reasons... like how I worked my ass off to get your phone number to make sure I hadn't been forgotten, called and left a message and still haven't gotten a call back for a last month.

Black0ut

personal reasons... like how I worked my ass off to get your phone number to make sure I hadn't been forgotten, called and left a message and still haven't gotten a call back for a last month.
You know my phone died, right? That I'm using an older tech phone that has a password my mother can't remember and my family has been struggling to live in Arizona due to bills...

ShadowHounder

How the hell am I supposed to know any of that exactly? I've been off and on with this site and you never are available to talk to online... And it's almost like I knew moving to Arizona was a bad idea in the first place

Black0ut

Message me on Hangouts, Gami, or Discord. I would respond. As for moving, it's already happened and I'm trying to heal off an injury so I can work a month or two to get up to Washington for a week or two. Please message me privately to continue this.

Dahlexpert

Right so, I was looking at Bulls for a Thrope idea and found this monstrosity.

1-ankole-watusi-cattle-millard-h-sharp.jpg

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Well, looks like now you need to give me a good reason on why I should stay here... considering the reason I made this account in the first place.
...I value your opinion. Sure, it comes off a bit... pushy at times, and I don't think emotion is completely irrelevant. But you make good points and good arguments and I like to hear all sides of a subject, including those that are different from mine. Besides, I was using hyperbole on purpose to get something of a rise out of people. Does that help?