Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Dahlexpert

Back in my day we had this peace of crape.

vcr-tape1.jpg

ShadowHounder

I've been watching TeamFourStar's Nuzlocke playthrough of Pokemon LeafGreen (on part 39 rn) and they brought up the topic of search engines. The jokes they made reminded me of something:

Does anyone even remember the time when people would argue about whether a search engine was better then another? Because today Google is seen as the ONLY search engine and I wonder how today's kids would react if they ever discovered Yahoo or Bing XD

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I've been watching TeamFourStar's Nuzlocke playthrough of Pokemon LeafGreen (on part 39 rn) and they brought up the topic of search engines. The jokes they made reminded me of something:

Does anyone even remember the time when people would argue about whether a search engine was better then another? Because today Google is seen as the ONLY search engine and I wonder how today's kids would react if they ever discovered Yahoo or Bing XD
Is dogpile still a thing? I used to use dogpile. XP

ShadowHounder

Question for everyone: Anyone here encounter a glitch in a game with multiplayer while playing with a friend that you turned into a joke and spent the rest of your time playing that game intentionally exploiting just for fun.

For me, an old friend and I found one in Gears of War (GoW 3 and judgement specifically) where if you used the melee attack on the Lancer weapon while someone was dying to the same attack (the melee for the Lancer was an instant kill attack, you just had to hold down and button while not getting hit to do it) you would still land the attack, but you would be cutting open air, not your target. We knew it a was glitch caused by the game still recognizing the characters body despite them already dying (the hit is recognized because they're not actually dead yet), but we always made a joke about how we were just killing a secret NPC called Invisible Bob and made our mission to kill Invisible Bob at least once every AI match we had XD

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Question for everyone: Anyone here encounter a glitch in a game with multiplayer while playing with a friend that you turned into a joke and spent the rest of your time playing that game intentionally exploiting just for fun.

For me, an old friend and I found one in Gears of War (GoW 3 and judgement specifically) where if you used the melee attack on the Lancer weapon while someone was dying to the same attack (the melee for the Lancer was an instant kill attack, you just had to hold down and button while not getting hit to do it) you would still land the attack, but you would be cutting open air, not your target. We knew it a was glitch caused by the game still recognizing the characters body despite them already dying (the hit is recognized because they're not actually dead yet), but we always made a joke about how we were just killing a secret NPC called Invisible Bob and made our mission to kill Invisible Bob at least once every AI match we had XD
Hmm... nope. Nothing comes to mind. I has no friends to play with! Ha ha, hahahaha!