Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Black0ut

Because I'm a forgetful fool, I have two... Three?... Collabs to post with Frost, with more on the way. The ones that are coming are set before the fight, but... Hopefully I remember to tag it as such.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Zombie you alright?
Yup. Just tired. Bored from work after being here for ten minutes. But okay. Been enjoying Ace Combat, at least gameplay wise. Not so sure about the story so far.

Plus mission 7 (7?) was hard. Like, end of the game hard. I'm flying around giant rock formations trying to get AAs and SAMs tucked in, then trying to protect five planes from getting shot down because even one being lost is a failed mission, THEN having a dogfight with a fighter that was turning and weaving so fast, the G forces must have been insane, all while trying to avoid gusts of wind and thunder clouds because, believe it or not, getting struck by lightning isn't good for your jet.

Dahlexpert

Yup. Just tired. Bored from work after being here for ten minutes. But okay. Been enjoying Ace Combat, at least gameplay wise. Not so sure about the story so far.

Plus mission 7 (7?) was hard. Like, end of the game hard. I'm flying around giant rock formations trying to get AAs and SAMs tucked in, then trying to protect five planes from getting shot down because even one being lost is a failed mission, THEN having a dogfight with a fighter that was turning and weaving so fast, the G forces must have been insane, all while trying to a oid thunder clouds because, believe it or not, getting struck by lightning isn't good for your jet.

Huh a game that only about jets, you don't see that very often or even hear about those.

BMPixy

Plus mission 7 (7?) was hard. Like, end of the game hard. I'm flying around giant rock formations trying to get AAs and SAMs tucked in, then trying to protect five planes from getting shot down because even one being lost is a failed mission, THEN having a dogfight with a fighter that was turning and weaving so fast, the G forces must have been insane, all while trying to avoid gusts of wind and thunder clouds because, believe it or not, getting struck by lightning isn't good for your jet.

Yeah, been playing through the game on Hard for my first run, and I think it's fair to say that this is the most difficult Ace Combat game yet. I've had to retry missions more in this game playing on Hard than all of my Ace difficulty runs in 4, 5, and Zero combined.