Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Since we are talking about Scrapped Ideas, my biggest one would be both Àine as one of my Mains, filling a way bigger role.

And Magdalene, who I made plans with Dahl to have bitten by Alice and turned into a Vampire servant of hers. But the opportunity never really came up for it.

Betty and Erin were also supposed to go look for her parents sooner, running into Xelia there, but with Hastur coming into play and everything with that I felt like it would be better to make her more than a one off fight.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So you might be wondering what is going to happen as far as RPs go with ol' Zombers now. (No? No one? Not at all? Well, I'll tell you anyway.)

As stated before, Imma take a little break from the big stuff. After four RPs in a row, two run by me and two run by someone else but with me playing a lot of characters, I'm a bit pooped.

So, I'm gonna focus on two things writing-related. One, closing out any chapters left open for Terra Dolor. I want to make sure you are all satisfied that it is complete before signing off on it for good.

Second, I will play one or two characters in RPs you guys start (I know at least one that is at least in production right now. Ssh... ssh... isa secret).

After that, I will ease back in with shorter RPs with smaller casts. Maybe limit one or two characters per person. I still want to do something horror based. I am Zombie after all, and have experience with a TTRPG about zombies, so why not a zombie-based RP?

After that, I'm not sure. I have several ideas stuck to a mental bulletin board I'm throwing darts at to see what sticks. More scifi? Western? Slice of life? Pokemon Trainers? Cybertron? We'll have to see.

Now the big question; will there be a Terra Dolor 2? Mmm... probably. I mean I already have the world, map, races, pantheon, lore, history, and background set up, so why not? When would I do it? Where and when would it be set?

Mmm... not sure. I only started thinking of this recently. But if enough people are interested, I will do it. Be sure to hit me up with ideas and suggestions if you wish, here or in private.

And once again, I want to state that this RP is not my doing. Cliche to say or not, it is all of our doing. We should all be proud of the story we wrote. I know I am proud of each and every one of you.

Dahlexpert

So you might be wondering what is going to happen as far as RPs go with ol' Zombers now. (No? No one? Not at all? Well, I'll tell you anyway.)

As stated before, Imma take a little break from the big stuff. After four RPs in a row, two run by me and two run by someone else but with me playing a lot of characters, I'm a bit pooped.

So, I'm gonna focus on two things writing-related. One, closing out any chapters left open for Terra Dolor. I want to make sure you are all satisfied that it is complete before signing off on it for good.

Second, I will play one or two characters in RPs you guys start (I know at least one that is at least in production right now. Ssh... ssh... isa secret).

After that, I will ease back in with shorter RPs with smaller casts. Maybe limit one or two characters per person. I still want to do something horror based. I am Zombie after all, and have experience with a TTRPG about zombies, so why not a zombie-based RP?

After that, I'm not sure. I have several ideas stuck to a mental bulletin board I'm throwing darts at to see what sticks. More scifi? Western? Slice of life? Pokemon Trainers? Cybertron? We'll have to see.

Now the big question; will there be a Terra Dolor 2? Mmm... probably. I mean I already have the world, map, races, pantheon, lore, history, and background set up, so why not? When would I do it? Where and when would it be set?

Mmm... not sure. I only started thinking of this recently. But if enough people are interested, I will do it. Be sure to hit me up with ideas and suggestions if you wish, here or in private.

And once again, I want to state that this RP is not my doing. Cliche to say or not, it is all of our doing. We should all be proud of the story we wrote. I know I am proud of each and every one of you.

Yea, we all did contribute. With very interesting arcs.

With the Betty and Erin being captured.
Most of Marine Solos, Exo characters.

Alice and Norsca of course and Jay and sylvie romance. Over all outstanding by everyone.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So who would we all RP if we were playing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Obviously, as the head of the RP, I would be Master Splinter.

Frost was basically my number 2 (heh) for half this RP, so he'd be Leo.

B0 has characters that more intelligent and strategic, so he'd be Don.

Dahl has more hot headed characters then anyone by far, so he's Raph.

And Insane likes his jokes and one-liners, so he's Mikey. So in other words...

Zombie taught them to be a RPing team!
Frostlich leads, Black0ut does machines!
Dahlexpert's cool but rude!
Insane Darkness is a party dude!

Dahlexpert

So who would we all RP if we were playing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Obviously, as the head of the RP, I would be Master Splinter.

Frost was basically my number 2 (heh) for half this RP, so he'd be Leo.

B0 has characters that more intelligent and strategic, so he'd be Don.

Dahl has more hot headed characters then anyone by far, so he's Raph.

And Insane likes his jokes and one-liners, so he's Mikey. So in other words...

Zombie taught them to be a RPing team!
Frostlich leads, Black0ut does machines!
Dahlexpert's cool but rude!
Insane Darkness is a party dude!

Hay my Characters may be hot headed, but it adds charm. There not evil, and believe me I could easily make them evil.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
U wat m8?
3dc11544f47546514f606c4c18273e351413988940_full.jpg