Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Black0ut

New collab up. Expect the mission to be up tomorrow. In the meantime, check out Erin and Betty.

I also played the RE2 demo. Pretty awesome. Download it yourself if interested, or you can watch my playthrough. Maybe like, comment, subscribe, and checkout one of my other 1000+ videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2CUJfwFWUI
Fuckin' hell... So many moments I jumped, followed by me noping out. Another Excellent horror game that I will avoid because imma chickenshit. Good job, Zombs. I could feel your nervousness in your gameplay. *hides under blanket*

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Fuckin' hell... So many moments I jumped, followed by me noping out. Another Excellent horror game that I will avoid because imma chickenshit. Good job, Zombs. I could feel your nervousness in your gameplay. *hides under blanket*
As embarrassing as it is to admit, the moment that made me jump the most was the... dead body in the closet...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Because no one asked, a few questions I would like to answer here:

Where did the heroes go during the explosion that so injured the gods and Yog?

Ranseca temporarily transported the crew to the furture. Because the castle is gone in the future, they where on the ground bwlow it in the middle of the Duchy of Kemar. The question is, if they were in the middle of the desert, why were they in a lush, green field? Perhaps a change will happen to the desert in the future.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
How did Ranseca survive the explosion, and why did her hair turn white?

Ranseca wasn't caught in the explosion. Her little running trick deflected the blast. The reason she was injured is because running so fast as to disrupt space/time to svae the others took so much energy and took such a toll on her body, it nearly killed her. The white hair was an effect of extreme mana cost. It's color will be back in a few days.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Who exactly is Aetherella and how does she relate to the gods? Why does she call them her angels?

Aetherella, in the context of the story of Terra Dolor, is the God. The alpha, the omega. The Creator. The gods are her angels, originally mortals of great fame and power. That is why they were referred to as "false gods", because they weren't born gods but made gods to act as the true Goddess' helpers.

Dahlexpert

Who exactly is Aetherella and how does she relate to the gods? Why does she call them her angels?

Aetherella, in the context of the story of Terra Dolor, is the God. The alpha, the omega. The Creator. The gods are her angels, originally mortals of great fame and power. That is why they were referred to as "false gods", because they weren't born gods but made gods to act as the true Goddess' helpers.

Well that explains that, so does that mean the people that were given a boost during the final battle will become gods when they die?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Well that explains that, so does that mean the people that were given a boost during the final battle will become gods when they die?
Unfortunately no. It is a whole other process to turn them into gods. Aetherella could turn them into gods, but she will be departing soon and most will be gone before they get back. Why that is will be explained in an upcoming collab. Of course, the King and Queen can turn people into demigods if that is something you seek.

Dahlexpert

Unfortunately no. It is a whole other process to turn them into gods. Aetherella could turn them into gods, but she will be departing soon and most will be gone before they get back. Why that is will be explained in an upcoming collab. Of course, the King and Queen can turn people into demigods if that is something you seek.

Huh Seeing Charter and Elma as demigods, is an interesting thought.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Where has Aetherella been? Where was she summoned from?

As you may or, most likely, may not remember, a short thing I wrote titled "A Brief History of Terra Dolor" referred to the beginning of current recorded history as the Year Zero, or the Year of Darkness. This name was as much literal as figurative, as the then quite advanced society of Terra Dolor was destroyed by a dark, evil entity. The Goddess' angels were originally created to help her drive the Darkness away. Then, once it was defeated, the angels were left to watch over the world while she travelled the stars, chasing the Darkness to destroy it once and for all, a task that took over three thousand years (she has spent the last three centuries resting and slumming it in space). The Orb used in the final mission was a means to call her back to Terra Dolor should it ever face another World Ending Crisis.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
A once extremely advanced society? Wait a second... is Terra Dolor actually Earth in the far future?!

Well, actually... no. Not to say that I never considered that, but I decided it would be too cliche. Terra Dolor is its own, unique world. Maybe in another universe. Maybe in our universe on a distant planet. But seperate all the same.