Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hey.. He... Hello? Is this thing on? Oh, it tis? K-k-kay... hi hoomans of zie websight!
download.jpeg.jpg

ShadowHounder

Tell us a little avout yourself. I'll... read it in the morning. It is currently 2 a.m.
I'm a creative bugnut with more info then he knows what to do with... just trying to find a place to casually RP and mess around with character ideas. I try my best to be nice (results are not always zie best). Currently looking around at Character Profile pages to get a feel of what everyone else likes to RP as.

Current results: I've some... interesting characters in the Terra Characters list. Most of them are under the user: Frostlich1228

Dahlexpert

I'm a creative bugnut with more info then he knows what to do with... just trying to find a place to casually RP and mess around with character ideas. I try my best to be nice (results are not always zie best). Currently looking around at Character Profile pages to get a feel of what everyone else likes to RP as.

Current results: I've some... interesting characters in the Terra Characters list. Most of them are under the user: Frostlich1228

There are also a bunch of Characters that aren’t on the Character sheet.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

So how did you stumble upon ol' gamigon?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I never said google liked you guys... I'm just one persistent mofo when it comes to RPs >:3
Well, nice to have you. We are just about at the end of this RP, which means you are just in time to join the next one... whatever that might be. In the meantime, we are always open for discussion about games, movies, anime, videogames, or whatever is on your mind.

Black0ut

So who is excited for the big fight on Thursday?
Titania: Bring it bitches.
Jay: I suppose what she said, save a less rude version?
Black: The Time God is dead... Sweet, drinks are on me. Lemme just kill an old one.
Shini: WHERE IS ANAQUA? I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU UNLESS YOU CAN BOTH BRING ME WHO HURT HER AND MY ADOPTIVE PARENT.
Tack: Jesus, calm down. You're worse than the energizer bunny from hell. For the fight... Am I still relevant enough for this? Black0ut? You wouldn't just kill me off right? Right?
Gold: Fuckin' Cranberries!

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Thanks. But they really aren't much. :p

Dahlexpert

So I wanna give a quick happy new year to you all, also be on the look out for THE LAST COLABE of 2018 with me and zombie later on.