Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So, a few things I should specify before the fight on Thrusday. I would normally like to avoid spoilers, but I would rather avoid confusion and frustration in this case.

As such, know that it will be Xelia, Esmeralda, and Mags on one side, and one the other, whoever is not out of the mansion for the fight against Alice. This includes, as far as I remember, Jay, Betty, Erin, Charter, Titania if she ran home after the funeral, Elma of she is around, and one surprise fighter from me. All the rest of the Hunters will be dealing with whatever baddies, cultist, and creatures Xelia brings with.

Now, the biggest question that will cause frustration; who will win? Will Xelia be killed or driven back, or will she succeed in recapturing Esmeralda. And so there is no confusion, the answer to that question is:

Xelia will succeed.

I know this might seem annoying to have the battle planned ahead like this and to lose Es again, but I have several reasons why I want this. One, I loved the collab I did with Marine but in retrospect she was saved too soon. Two, I want more time to develop Esmeralda and Xelia. There is a very important reason for this Frost and I already discussed and have planned for. And three, I know Dahl was disappointed the Charter was involved in no way in her rescue. Now he will be when we mount a second rescue attempt.

Good? Savy? Any questions or concerns?

Taxor_the_First

No? Nothing? No... words of encouragement, no jokes about first world problems? Sigh...
I check gami in intervals of several hours lel.

More serious response, I understand completely. Anticipation is hell. Kinda like that with the upcoming doom game right now. Can't even slake my bloodlust with its predecessor - both due to a smattering of technical problems and also because there's no underslung grappling hook on my double-barrel. Or shoulder-mounted flamethrower. Or sick retractable arm blade.

Sigh.

Dahlexpert

Ou that reminds me, this is what the Characters form the Norsca colabe look like

marilith-jpg.1490

snake-princess-setsuna-full-2014346-jpg.1493

Lyte

So this is a PSA to everyone. I took time off for my own reasons. Writing for nearly five years on more projects than I have fingers killed what creativity I had and the constant battle to keep up with the story I had minimal attachment and involvement with grew to be too much. I may plan on writing more but do not expect a lot from me. Only Zombie really knew this but I havent read about 95 percent of TD. If I do create content for this specific story, keep this in mind. I dont particularly care for arguments that will say they felt personally attacked for my lack of enthusiasm. If you do feel attacked or blamed I will just ignore your comment really. As I said my reasons were my own and mine alone. Dont ask what those reasons were as I myself have a hard time verbalising exactly what it was. Now will more Marine TD content come out? Again, up in the air. I do not have a single clue what many of the plot threads are aside from very very broad ideas. With this knowledge if you still want to colab let me know. Characters such as 'Kara' and Nyssa are pretty much discontinued unless I need them specifically and will be strictly in the background. That really concludes this update from my long silence.