Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So. Uh... Guys I don't want to alarm you.
But I'm alarmed...

Hurricane Florence, a Category 4 close to 5 hurricane is going to be hitting the Carolinas and just barely clip me at the top of Virginia, at least if the projections are right. We've had hurricanes but I've never had one this big get close to us, so, you know a little worried.

I'll talk to my Parents, but we have places to stay if it looks like the storm will hit us too hard, maybe I can even go up to Maryland with Dahl. I'll be telling them we should stock up on food, water, whatever we can get. Hopefully it isn't sold out yet. I'll keep my phone charged and you guys updated.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

The Scariest thing is that I'm less than a mile from water. Not the ocean, but from swamps and rivers. I saw one report saying D.C. could get 10 feet of rain being right on the river. Ten Feet. That's the entire first story of a house.

Dahlexpert

The Scariest thing is that I'm less than a mile from water. Not the ocean, but from swamps and rivers. I saw one report saying D.C. could get 10 feet of rain being right on the river. Ten Feet. That's the entire first story of a house.

Ok look calm down, it could be nothing. But if and that’s a big if,Just leave the area.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So can I bother you three, Frost, Dahl, and Black, for a collab next week where Xilia makes her move before the majority of our forces get back to the Manor from Helvan?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Interesting note, Lana bargained for a lot of the Norsca Prisoners, she's been publically executing one a day everyday day since the battle as Justice for her daughter's death.