Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
An update for anyone curious. By some miracle I was able to see a doctor today. He is taking me off the zoloft and putting me on the medicine I was on before. Hopefully that will stabilize my emotions soon.

Also had orientation today which went well despite my... gitteriness. My first day of training is Thursday, 7-3. Was hoping I'd have a few more days off after leaving my other job, but at least I'll be making decent money now, and hopefully getting out of the house will be good for me.

Dahlexpert

An update for anyone curious. By some miracle I was able to see a doctor today. He is taking me off the zoloft and putting me on the medicine I was on before. Hopefully that will stabilize my emotions soon.

Also had orientation today which went well despite my... gitteriness. My first day of training is Thursday, 7-3. Was hoping I'd have a few more days off after leaving my other job, but at least I'll be making decent money now, and hopefully getting out of the house will be good for me.

I told you you’d be alright! I hope things keep going well for you Zombie.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Awesome. That's great news. :)

Dahlexpert

Hello everyone, we have been quiet for the last few days. So how is everyone doing, hows life going is your day going well?

Black0ut

Their explanation for why my body temp went from superhigh fever to dying of cold temp with Migraines, Light sensitivity, and pain in my eyes was... allergies. Or to put it more simply, they didn't know what was wrong with me. :/

Insane Darkness

New collab is up. Personally, I really like Cecilia. :3

Had to do it on the phone. This place got no gat dayum weefee! >.<

Blackyboi is doing somewhat okay, but virtually overdosing on Tylenol is a thing he'll be having fun doing. He would have posted the collab himself if we had internet. :/

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So... My phone service might be disconnected. Maybe.

Just letting you know in case I go dark for a bit. I promise I will do my best to get it back up and running if that happens, until then I can talk to you all every once and a while using my brother's computer

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hey guys, sorry for going silent. Adjusting to the new job and my change in meds. Hopefully, I'll be up and running again fairly soon.

Also, so sick Black0ut, and please try and stay in contact, Frost.

Dahlexpert

Hey guys, sorry for going silent. Adjusting to the new job and my change in meds. Hopefully, I'll be up and running again fairly soon.

Also, so sick Black0ut, and please try and stay in contact, Frost.

Great to hear you again Zombie, hopefully things are going great for you in these changes.