Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So, uh... gonna be perfectly honest. Not... really feeling the vampire Alice finally showdown fighting beatdown thiny right now. I know I said I would be doing it this week, but I'm feeling down in the dumps and I am hoping people won't be upset if I pushed it back a week.

I was think from now until Friday I'd work on collabs, take Saturday And Sunday off, then we could do the Alice fight on Monday and Tuesday. Is... that okay? I'm really sorry...

Dahlexpert

So, uh... gonna be perfectly honest. Not... really feeling the vampire Alice finally showdown fighting beatdown thiny right now. I know I said I would be doing it this week, but I'm feeling down in the dumps and I am hoping people won't be upset if I pushed it back a week.

I was think from now until Friday I'd work on collabs, take Saturday And Sunday off, then we could do the Alice fight on Monday and Tuesday. Is... that okay? I'm really sorry...

I’m fine with that.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Mmhm. Anytime.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
20180723_124544.jpg