Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So I finally finished Dragon Ball Super. If you haven't watched the ending and plan to, stop reading this.

For those who have finished it... was anyone else bothered with the whole... let Frieza live thing? I mean, I expected some big, climactic battle between him and Goku to send him back to Hell, but no... he is simply given his life back and allowed to go off to be the murderous tyrant of the universe again. What, if he doesn't bother Earth, Goku and Vegeta don't care if he murders billions? And it is nothing against Frieza as a character, he is probably my favorite Dragon Ball villain, but... I don't know... seems... wrong... and stupid...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Oh no! Just find a nice dark quiet place to close your eyes and relax, okay?
I hate... that I am always, always tired, and yet no matter how late I stay up, when it is time to fall asleep, I toss and turn for hours unless I take an over the counter sleep aid AND melatonin AND a prescription drug that is such a controlled substance I have to take a half an hour drive to pick it up once a month. I always wake up tired but go to bed unable to fall asleep. What sense does that even make physically?

And now I'm crying... and that is making my headache worse...

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I hate... that I am always, always tired, and yet no matter how late I stay up, when it is time to fall asleep, I toss and turn for hours unless I take an over the counter sleep aid AND melatonin AND a prescription drug that is such a controlled substance I have to take a half an hour drive to pick it up once a month. I always wake up tired but go to bed unable to fall asleep. What sense does that even make physically?

I'm so sorry. I know what that feels like too, it's hard to shut out all of my horrible thoughts. I don't know if it'll help, but I want you to know I love you. You are strong, you have more strength in you than anyone I know. You don't let anything you go through compromise your kindness and your heart.

I really do look up to you so much.

BMPixy

Maybe it's something circadian? If you ever get a long weekend or a few days off, might be helpful to try sleeping in the day and being up at night and see how that affects you. If that does turn out to help, you can keep that fact in mind for job hunting in the future, even if it's not helpful now.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Zombie's recipe for a night-night cocktail:

• 50mg Diphenhydramine
  • 10mg Loratadine
  • 5mg Melatonin (w/ 10mg Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
  • 1mg Klonopin Benzodiazepine
  • 16.9 fl oz Dihydrogen Monoxide

Dahlexpert

So everyone this is my first official you tube video hope you all enjoy it, and yes my voice is the first one you hear.