Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I hated how good it was! It was so good I feel like a lesser writer in comparison! ;P

Anyway, I'm really shocked Janne got out of there relatively Scot free, he even got his sight back, it's not often you dupe an old God and get the better and of the deal... But don't think this means Es is completely safe... I know a certain Illithid who is going to be very... very upset...

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So in response to zombie and frost colabe, how cute you think you can beat Alice.

It's not looking good for her if he faces a seige from potentially five armies , one of which are all Vampires, and a squad of Havenbrook Assassins. But don't worry, this is what Alice wants right? The council letting everyone out... Except to kill her... sooo...

Black0ut

*Looks over at Zombie and smirks* Well... I should mention... There is a certain father to a speedster who'll lead one of said armies... (Shrinks back slightly) That is, uh if Zombie doesn't mind. Not to mention---
\The Black Knight is a former relic of the Nocturnum war. She, uh, is the Vampire Slayer that people feared... and I should get Insane's collabs to back that point up. (Currently on three we've made, but I'll try to get some of those up, alongside two Frost collabs, a Zombie Collab... huh... and there went all my time... :p

Dahlexpert

It's not looking good for her if he faces a seige from potentially five armies , one of which are all Vampires, and a squad of Havenbrook Assassins. But don't worry, this is what Alice wants right? The council letting everyone out... Except to kill her... sooo...

Ou Alice has a surprise for them, she always does.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
supergirl-problems_o_1700247.jpg

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Okay. Alright. We're putting a end to this.

She has actually gone completely insane now. Good thing is now that Es is back we can focus 100 percent on Alice.

Dahlexpert

Yes but God damnit she makes me mad...

So good job on making a compelling villian. :p

Thank you, means i'm doing my job right. But Alice isn't going down like Tecunte. Alice is cocky but she is very focused, and doesn't lose sight of her goal. Also imagine how powerful Alice is now, this was done days before the Mina talk with the vampires.