Notice 1
Play Instrument (Piano) 1
Riding (Horse) 1
Running (Marathon) 4
Smooth Talking 1
Stealth 1
Tracking 1
Writing (Advocacy) 1
*Hugs and picks le Zombie up* This looks amazing!

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

HOLY SHIT WHAT A FANTASTIC POST!

I AM SO FUCKING HYPED RIGHT NOW.

This is exactly the kind of thing that needed to happen, Alice was just too out of control. Kva, upon finding all this out, everything that happened, will likely just hate herself...

She should've been quick, decisive, and mericiless towards Alice the two times they talked alone, fought her there, but Kva gave her too many chances. No more giving her chances, no more intrigue and trying to sow doubts, Alice is going to die and Kva is going to do it, like it always should've been.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

This is exactly the kind of thing that needed to happen, Alice was just too out of control. Kva, upon finding all this out, everything that happened, will likely just hate herself...

She should've been quick, decisive, and mericiless towards Alice the two times they talked alone, fought her there, but Kva gave her too many chances. No more giving her chances, no more intrigue and trying to sow doubts, Alice is going to die and Kva is going to do it, like it always should've been.
Heheh... glad you liked it. Just wait for the follow-up. Things aren't over in the megacity, and Lilith might take Alice's advice more to heart then Alice would have wanted. You know what they say; be careful what you wish for...

Dahlexpert

Glad you liked it, and if you think Alice is bad now. Wait till she’s done with Bevland.

Insane Darkness

Hello!

It is hot in Arizona. :/
How are you all doing? It's midnight here and I'm using my phone, of which I do not enjoy typing with. Hopefully, I can get the laptop I brought with me to work and I can collab again!

Or I can use Black0ut's. Whichever one becomes available first.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Hello!

How are you all doing? It's midnight here and I'm using my phone, of which I do not enjoy typing with. Hopefully, I can get the laptop I brought with me to work and I can collab again!

Let us know how it goes friend!

Dahlexpert

Hello!

Glad to see you haven’t left us.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
You don't find it adorable qhen little kids threaten to murder adults? The cuter something is, the more awesome it is when they do violent things!