Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Five hours taking in a truck and putting stuff up at work when I was supposed to have the day off. Gonna be a loooooong, tiring day...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Took nearly 3 hours to unload an nearly 1000 piece truck with two different pallets of water, and I still have to put things up for an hour and a half.

Black0ut

So me and Zombie did a colabe, Alice finally gets her war started.
Noooooooooooo!

Great job, you two! Loved how she ripped through Helvan with ease, and the borderline casual conversation with the Rulers. Sad to see a piece of the resistance against Alice die, and I think she is going to lose more and more people if she gets too power-crazed.

Loved it all the way though and I'm anxious as to what she might do, given other major powers at work.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Noooooooooooo!

Great job, you two! Loved how she ripped through Helvan with ease, and the borderline casual conversation with the Rulers. Sad to see a piece of the resistance against Alice die, and I think she is going to lose more and more people if she gets too power-crazed.

Loved it all the way though and I'm anxious as to what she might do, given other major powers at work.

Kva told him she wouldn't just let them go if they asked, turned out pretty true for the words of a 'liar'.

It's a shame, and despite everything, Kva will feel responsible for this.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

She should she put those thoughts in his heads, witch caused Ergo to betray Alice.
What thoughts? Kva just told him what would happen if he tried to leave, and it happened exactly as she said.

Alice beat her own ally to death in front of his people and her army simply because he had the gall to try and take Alice on the deal SHE offered him. She murdered an unarmed former slave in cold blood just because he wanted to be free and live a normal life somewhere else.

She Lied and said he could leave when he wanted, because when he tried to, he was murdered.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Do people forget Alice during her first Raid in the Mines, she did let Light Elves leave freely.

Then why didn't she let him go when he asked? He just didn't want to fight anymore. Instead she killed him.

I mean, maybe it would make sense if he was planning to turn the army against her, but he just wanted to leave and live peacefully.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Wait a minute, Alice is Evil she the antagonist one of many I apologize for nothing.

That's fine. It's just kinda pointless to try and justify her actions because well... There isn't much to justify.

I'm just going to really savor it when Alice finally dies. Kva has no mercy left for her anymore.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Funny thing is that as bad as Alice is, Alagor is much much worse, toiling in the background. Let's just say he didn't take Ergo's body to give it a proper burial...