Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Her family was slaughtered and she became possessed while she was still living in Stormrend. She has no real reason to head back home or even associate with it anymore. :/
I mean, the original girl Davon was with was somewhat similar, and Davon himself had his family killed and became a master assassin. There is relatable stuff.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So Everyone! I would like to formally announce that I am starting my own, brand new rp after Terra Dolar! (Assuming of course we don't go for a Terra Dolar 2)

My Little Pony: New World!

Set in the Mlp universe, in this new Rp you will be able to RP as any of the Equestrian races from the Show. (Except Alicorns. Just... No.)

Play as Earth Ponies, Pegasus, Unicorns or Crystal Ponies from the Far North, or take your pick of the Non-Equine races such as... Cow, Yak, Griffon, Changling (Even the Edgy Black ones if you like.) or Dragons! (Any other suggestions will have to be run by me first but I am totally open to creative ideas!) as they travel to a newly discovered continent on the other side of the world to discover it's mysterious secrets...

Take part in Thrilling Adventure, Action-Packed fights, and Shipping! Shipping for days! So much Shipping!

What questions about this strange new land will be answered? What native species will be discovered? What Terrible Villains will be fought? Which deus ex machina will we use to beat them for free? How many of my characters will be Shipped with Zombie's? And of course, how long will Gemi throw up in the corner for at the mere thought of this actually maybe not being a joke? Who knows!

Find out next time on Dragon Ball- Pony... My Little Pony: New World!

Dahlexpert

So Everyone! I would like to formally announce that I am starting my own, brand new rp after Terra Dolar! (Assuming of course we don't go for a Terra Dolar 2)

Set in the Mlp universe, in this new Rp you will be able to RP as any of the Equestrian races from the Show. (Except Alicorns. Just... No.)

Play as Earth Ponies, Pegasus, Unicorns or Crystal Ponies from the Far North, or take your pick of the Non-Equine races such as... Cow, Yak, Griffon, Changling (Even the Edgy Black ones if you like.) or Dragons! (Any other suggestions will have to be run by me first but I am totally open to creative ideas!) as they travel to a newly discovered continent on the other side of the world to discover it's mysterious secrets...

Take part in Thrilling Adventure, Action-Packed fights, and Shipping! Shipping for days! So much Shipping!

What questions about this strange new land will be answered? What native species will be discovered? What Terrible Villains will be fought? Which deus ex machina will we use to beat them for free? And of course, how long will Gemi throw up in the corner for at the mere thought of this actually maybe not being a joke? Who knows!

Frost thank you for breaking the scilence on this site Frost. And I can’t wait for this RP! It sounds amazing.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member

What questions about this strange new land will be answered? What native species will be discovered? What Terrible Villains will be fought? Which deus ex machina will we use to beat them for free? How many of my characters will be Shipped with Zombie's? And of course, how long will Gemi throw up in the corner for at the mere thought of this actually maybe not being a joke? Who knows!

ia5646a59d.jpg

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Hey Guys, one more thing! So, going through my old backlog, I found an old collab I did with Gemi for LoE, check it out! I guess I forgot to post it...

The Space age door to Quella's inner sanctum opened with a whir, the Yellow-Clad Ethereal ready to welcome her guest, who was standing outside the newly opened door.

"Well, Entriessis... I have arrived, despite your coordinates..." The Newly revealed guest spoke first.

"Ah! Overseer Cordiam! Come in come in!" The Australian Watcher invited. "I hope you are prepared for a unforgettable feast!"

"Yes..." Cordiam replied dryly, floating in to see a table, one which she prompty stood at.

Stepping into the back room, Quella was horrified to witness smoke coming from her modern earth oven, her sectoid servants desperately trying to put out the flame. Quella gasped, "E-Gads! My Roast! It's ruined!"

Quella quickly ordered them to close the door, desperately looking for some kind of solution. Recently arrived was a bag of Megacity Hamburgers, one of her favorites... "What if... I were to use this instead and serve it as my own cooking...? Oh-ho-ho... Delightfully Devilish Quella..."

As she reached out to grab the bag, a door opened behind her, prompting her Sectoids to quickly close the oven.

"Ah-" It was Cordiam, who sniffed the air with a look of displeasure. "Entriessis!"

"O-Oh! Overseer Cordiam! I was just... Stretching my limbs towards the table, Isometric Exercises!" She quickly thought up. "Care to join me?"

"Why is that primitive device smoking, Entriessis?" Cordiam pressed further.

"Uh-Oh! That? That's not smoke, that's steam! Steam from the steamed Australian Clams we're having." The Watcher rubbed her belly. "Mmm. Steamed Clams!"

Cordiam shook her head, making her way back into the other room as Quella exhaled. "Whew..."

----------------------

After a few moments, Quella floated out with a silver tray full of the Megacity Hamburgers, placing them on the table. "Overseer, I hope you are ready for delectable Hamburgers!"

The Overseer didn't move, but spoke with a tone of disbelief. "I thought we were having Steamed Clams?"

"What? No... I said Steamed Hams! That's what I call Hamburgers!" Quella sat down, thinking fast.

"You... Call Hamburgers 'Steamed Hams'?" Elder Ethereal questioned further.

Quella laughed, "Yeah, it's a... Regional dialect..."

"And what region would that be...?" Cordiam asked.

"Uh... The East Coast of Australia, naturally..."

"Truly? Because as you know My base is also off the East Coast of this Continent and I have never heard such a saying..." Cordiam crossed her arms.

"It's a... Human Saying!"

"Very well..." The Over continued, floating a burger off the tray and teniously taking a bite. "You know... These Hamburgers are quite like what I've heard the Megacity Burgers are like..."

"Oh? What? No... That's my own recipie, from my many Human books!" Quella chuckled lightly.

"For Steamed Hams?"

"Yes..."

Cordiam floated the top bun off the burger, showing it to the Watcher. "Except for the fact that this is obviously grilled..."

"I... Well uh... You know... It's... It's not..." Quella stood up, backing up into the kitchen. "Excuse me..."

After another few moments, Quella made her way back out, a red light glowing from the room behind her. She yawned. "Well, that was fun, the goods times were had by all, I'm pooped!"

"Yes... Well, I think I'm do-" Her eyes widened, looking at the glowing door. "W-What is that!?"

"Aurora Borialis. Earth Magnetic Phenomenon." Quella answered instantly.

"A Magnetic Phenomona? In this part of the planet? At this time of year? At this time of day? Located entirely within that singular room?" Cordiam demanded answers.

Quella merely looked back and forth. "Yes..."

"And Could I see it?" The Time Manipulating Elder responded.

"Um... No."

-------------------

Walking out of the base, the two of them made their way back on the soil of Australia, the red lights not far behind. Suddenly, a terrified psionic yelp rang out. Mistress Quella! The Base is ablaze!

"No, Sectoid. It is just the Northern Lights, return to your duties." Quella called out behind her.

"Well Entriessis, you may be the strangest Elder I have ever met..." She shrugged. "But you steam an adequate Ham."

As the Over made her way to her ship, a roaring flame consumed everything inside the house. Quella merely gave a thumbs up however as the Sectoids inside screamed in pain and agony.

Last edited:

DarkGemini24601

The joke would have worked better if “my” lines didn’t have weird capitals emphasis in a style that clearly isn’t mine, lol.