Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Insane Darkness

There was an important collab Black0ut and I made that was supposed to go up before the big mission, but...

TL;DR, I am very unreliable. >.<
It never went up, I half forgot about it, half put it off. Now I feel bad. Don't know if I still should, even though it's very important to exist...
I'm just overwhelmed sometimes. Black0ut is trying to get me into his college, I have my own YouTube channel and Discord server to manage, among many other stressful things that I am terrible at managing. I still need to call the IRS to get a Non-Filing Letter and I need to visit my old high school to see if they can send the college my transcript for free or give me a copy to give them personally. Apparently, the last two visits to the college weren't enough of a pain that I had to receive even more.

And Black0ut trying to get me to help with his buttloads of math homework has not inspired me to put in very much effort into doing these things. :/

I'm just...
Ugh.
Still trying my best. Never been good with motivation or responsibility. Or not procrastinating. Or a lot of things...

Wow. This is just depressing now. o.o
Alright, I'm done writing this depression-inducing paragraph.

I hope your guys' lives are less stressful. I just don't want to do anything but I want to do everything. That's how I'm feeling, I guess. -_-

Oh yeah, and it's 3 in the morning. That's why I'm thinking like this.
Now it all makes sense.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

There was an important collab Black0ut and I made that was supposed to go up before the big mission, but...

TL;DR, I am very unreliable. >.<
It never went up, I half forgot about it, half put it off. Now I feel bad. Don't know if I still should, even though it's very important to exist...
I'm just overwhelmed sometimes. Black0ut is trying to get me into his college, I have my own YouTube channel and Discord server to manage, among many other stressful things that I am terrible at managing. I still need to call the IRS to get a Non-Filing Letter and I need to visit my old high school to see if they can send the college my transcript for free or give me a copy to give them personally. Apparently, the last two visits to the college weren't enough of a pain that I had to receive even more.

And Black0ut trying to get me to help with his buttloads of math homework has not inspired me to put in very much effort into doing these things. :/

I'm just...
Ugh.
Still trying my best. Never been good with motivation or responsibility. Or not procrastinating. Or a lot of things...

Wow. This is just depressing now. o.o
Alright, I'm done writing this depression-inducing paragraph.

I hope your guys' lives are less stressful. I just don't want to do anything but I want to do everything. That's how I'm feeling, I guess. -_-

Oh yeah, and it's 3 in the morning. That's why I'm thinking like this.
Now it all makes sense.

I feel you... And... I have to admit I've done that before too, forgotton about posts...

On my end though my only excuse is depression, I'm pretty much doing nothing with my life... We understand.

Black0ut

So in i'm curious, playing Mhw does anyone play with the charge blade or is it that just me?
Like I said, I main Heavy Gunbow. :p

I should give my gamercard out to both of you when I can. We can have a merry ol' time. :D
Long sword for the most part, twin blades if I need more speed, and the light gun to fight pesky enemies that stay in the air.
Hammer time. Or a heavy Gunnning and bowing. either or.

Dahlexpert

GS, LS, and HBG here. Dip into DS occasionally.

Weeb you sword using weeb.

LightSpeedyHowlermonkey-size_restricted.gif