Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
To any owners of a PS4 (if there are any besides me here :oops:), I invite you to play the open Beta of the upcoming Dissidia Final Fantasy NT fighting game that came out yesterday. Loads of fun. If you're not interested in playing, please watch my uploaded videos on it on my YouTube page, ZombieSlayer85. Here is one of my favorite characters so far.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
To any owners of a PS4 (if there are any besides me here :oops:), I invite you to play the open Beta of the upcoming Dissidia Final Fantasy NT fighting game that came out yesterday. Loads of fun. If you're not interested in playing, please watch my uploaded videos on it on my YouTube page, ZombieSlayer85. Here is one of my favorite characters so far.

She's my favorite too.

Insane Darkness

I love Dissidia, but I don't have a PS4...

There are so many games that PC doesn't offer...
Fire Emblem Warriors, Dissidia NT...
That's all I can think of right now. I just woke up. :/
At least SAO Fatal Bullet is going to be on PC because Bandai Namco realized that it's a good platform for the SAO games. -_-

Dahlexpert

Ugh Just did a colabe with Zombie, Alice great raid just happen so if you like Alice and want to see here leading a large raid please read it. Also it's relay long.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
This is just a PSA for everyone in TD, if you want to do a colab with me, ask me. I unfortunately have no developmental obligations for anyone else so I will not be coming to you, so don't just be expecting that. And if you do want to colab, have an established idea already. I don't like meandering with one sentence responses because we have nowhere to go and my obligation to the story has been largely fulfilled until the next arc so the prerogative is on you.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So what did you guys think of the colabe with me and zombie?

Sorry for not getting around to it, but yeah, I liked it! I can see how much work you put in. :)

I don't think we've seen a big a battle as this with all these different named characters before in the Rp yet. The only thing that comes to mind is helping the Harpies and the chaos that followed that and you captured that chaos well here I think.

And of course, Zombo's characters were excellent as well, as usual. :3

All in all, great post friends!

Dahlexpert

This is just a PSA for everyone in TD, if you want to do a colab with me, ask me. I unfortunately have no developmental obligations for anyone else so I will not be coming to you, so don't just be expecting that. And if you do want to colab, have an established idea already. I don't like meandering with one sentence responses because we have nowhere to go and my obligation to the story has been largely fulfilled until the next arc so the prerogative is on you.

Then here’s hoping you keep making fantastic solos then, don’t go completely full silence on us now.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So, as of right now I am loving the Dragon Ball FighterZ beta... WHEN I CAN FIND A MATCH.

It takes like... 30 minutes to get a game, the servers just can't handle the number of people playing... Aaand it just froze while I was writing this...

But this may be the best Fighting Game I've ever played... Nothing is more satisfying than a insanely close game where you're playing Beerus and just before he lands the final hit you just Hakai poor Gohan off the face of the world... SO GODDAMN HYPE!

Black0ut

So, as of right now I am loving the Dragon Ball FighterZ beta... WHEN I CAN FIND A MATCH.

It takes like... 30 minutes to get a game, the servers just can't handle the number of people playing... Aaand it just froze while I was writing this...

But this may be the best Fighting Game I've ever played... Nothing is more satisfying than a insanely close game where you're playing Beerus and just before he lands the final hit you just Hakai poor Gohan off the face of the world... SO GODDAMN HYPE!
Play the villains and just enjoy how evil you can be. I mean blowing the world up as Frieda or kid Buu, or kamehameha'ing someone into the atmosphere or across the planet... mmm. Being evil has never felt so good. :D