Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ExoGrim

I'm out of games that I enjoy playing... I'm out of ideas for the RP... I'm out of optimism... I'm at a lose of what to do now... someone help me please.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I'm out of games that I enjoy playing... I'm out of ideas for the RP... I'm out of optimism... I'm at a lose of what to do now... someone help me please.

What you're doing is fine Exo. But if you want to brainstorm ideas or simply bounce them off of me you can message me anytime.

Insane Darkness

Faith could go on the mission. Zodiak too, if he gets in in time. :/

Then again, he wouldn't have been there for very long, so I could see why he would be left out.

(Also, going to a Markiplier concert tomorrow. So I actually have plans for once. o.o I usually just stay home 24/7 by this point...)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Faith could go on the mission. Zodiak too, if he gets in in time. :/

Then again, he wouldn't have been there for very long, so I could see why he would be left out.

(Also, going to a Markiplier concert tomorrow. So I actually have plans for once. o.o I usually just stay home 24/7 by this point...)
Sounds good.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Also!

The Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered just dropped. They are really doing it, bringing the amazing DS1 back with better graphics and Online play!

The release date is May 25th 2018 and considering Zombs just finished the main gameplay of DS3, now he has a chance to go back and play the game that started it all! :3

I am so hyped!

Black0ut

Everyone asleep?

*Waits for a moment*

Good... Just gonna post something... there... now I'll sneak off and probably sleep until twelve or nine...

Dahlexpert

Has this ever happen to anyone?

4dc.png

Black0ut

Has this ever happen to anyone?

4dc.png
Yeah... in XCOM 2, I had to neutralize a crapton of enemies, and... well, I got most of them... but when your people have 1 hit oint and you need to extract from a Chosen controlled area... welp, you kinda lose people... my best sniper suffered that fate, although before she was captured she took down five enemies, which were two Archons, a Muton Berserker, and two Sectoids.