Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Zodiak is a name I've been using for literally half my life in MMOs and such. The original design that beared the name was a guy with blonde hair who basically grabbed the opponent and smashed them into the ground behind him. He had other abilities, but that was his first skill.

I'm working on a solo between Zodiak and Faith right now. I hope to actually complete it. YouTube videos are providing more distraction than actual help...
My YouTube videos included, I hope...:oops:

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I think I need to take a short break from the Rp for personal reasons...

A very close family pet I've had since I was nine passed away today, my cat Smoky.

That Cat was my best friend for so long I just... I don't know what I'm going to do without him... He's been sick for a month or so now, but he found him today...

I just hope he felt loved when he went... I know I loved him so much at least, I must've fussed over him every day since he got sick...

I feel like a part of my heart just died.

Black0ut

A very close family pet I've had since I was nine passed away today, my cat Smoky.

That Cat was my best friend for so long I just... I don't know what I'm going to do without him... He's been sick for a month or so now, but he found him today...

I just hope he felt loved when he went... I know I loved him so much at least, I must've fussed over him every day since he got sick...

I know how you feel... My Parakeet, Athena, died a week before Christmas. She was our eldest parakeet which means she was the only one that had been with me practically everywhere except Oregon (Which basically means when I was six). So if you need to take a break I understand and if you need a friendly ear, I can help with that. I'm sorry for your loss and hope that you'll feel better (even if it doesn't seem like it at first).

Dahlexpert

Sorry for your lost frost.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

I'm sure he did feel loved, and I can empathize with you. Please, take all the time you need.

Dahlexpert

Whelp since everyone is being so quiet today, i'll say my peace. First the mission. Good job Blackout frost and zombie, weird seeing Titania act like a demigod to some cutest, the fight was very bloody and it's nice to see a not so known god.

Now as for insaine darkness solo. Good to see you doing a solo man and it was a good character interdiction.

Insane Darkness

Whelp since everyone is being so quiet today, i'll say my peace. First the mission. Good job Blackout frost and zombie, weird seeing Titania act like a demigod to some cutest, the fight was very bloody and it's nice to see a not so known god.

Now as for insaine darkness solo. Good to see you doing a solo man and it was a good character interdiction.

Thank you Dahl. :) I wanted to introduce the characters in a new light, give them a little more of a fleshed out backstory than before. I think Zodiak will be a good character to RP as. The only issue is how everyone else will react to him...

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
WE ARE THE GODS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER
WE ARE THE SOLDIERS, THE LEGION OF LIGHT
WE ARE THE CENTER, THE DEPTH OF THE SUN
FIRE AND FLAME, WE ARE ONE!