Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Here we have Terra Dolor's own section for out of character discussion. Post all your thoughts, questions, and silly to serious comments here, and leave the other page for the story-related posts, both singles and collabs.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
With everybody's characters up, lore and history established, maps and locations up, rules established and initial missions ready, we begin. Sorry that Destani (that's the god of fate) would have it that I have an uber headache now. Kinda diminishes the SHAZAM of the start when the GM is down for the count. But I know for a fact that there are a number of posts ready to go up already, and I look forward to reading them all (when I wake up:oops:).

And assuming nothing terrible happens, I should be available for a collab or two tomorrow. We're going to use the first week or so to get settled, then next week (possibly on Sunday, depending on availability) we'll have our first mission.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Good job, Grim and Frost. Good, efficient intro to the four characters. Capture the simplified speech of the Netzi well. And "Birusu’s advocate" made me smile, seeing you immediately invested in the world's lore.

ExoGrim

Good job, Grim and Frost. Good, efficient intro to the four characters. Capture the simplified speech of the Netzi well. And "Birusu’s advocate" made me smile, seeing you immediately invested in the world's lore.
thx, it was a practice that I couldn't let go unnoticed because it was so good... granted, it had to be edited

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
And of course Gem describes the Guildhouse with far more grace and respect then I ever could. I like the banter between the nights. And cool short fight to start things off.

DarkGemini24601

And of course Gem describes the Guildhouse with far more grace and respect then I ever could. I like the banter between the nights. And cool short fight to start things off.
Thank you very much.

To the people that have requested collabs from me, I might not be able to fulfill those for a bit. I've got a busy day tomorrow, and throughout the week I'm going to be working on editing and posting the prologue to that mystery story my signature/profile posts have been hinting at. (You might see the beginnings of the work I've been doing over the past month go up soon.) I'll try to fit in Terra Dolar when I can.

ExoGrim

Got me a bit of a late night post, but I couldn't let it rest any longer.

I present you my Collab with Black

Arlia really doesn't like Zulik if you couldn't tell

DarkGemini24601

It was good - I liked the interactions between Jay and Titania. They make a good pair, as I hope my two Temporal Knights do. And Arlia's vendetta with Zulik is amusing, although she's... certainly dangerous with her habit of attacking people as a greeting. She's lucky she hasn't tried that against Sela yet, ohohoho...

I am confused as to how Jay took a shuriken in the eye and was completely fine, though. Wouldn't that blind him?

ExoGrim

It was good - I liked the interactions between Jay and Titania. They make a good pair, as I hope my two Temporal Knights do. And Arlia's vendetta with Zulik is amusing, although she's... certainly dangerous with her habit of attacking people as a greeting. She's lucky she hasn't tried that against Sela yet, ohohoho...

I am confused as to how Jay took a shuriken in the eye and was completely fine, though. Wouldn't that blind him?
It's was his glass one

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
How is everyone doing today?
Headache from yesterday is still here... but it's manageable. Going to see my shrink after work so I can finally get my sleep meds. Then, perhaps after a short nap, I'll spend the rest of the day playing Wind Waker and doing a collab or two.