Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ExoGrim

Hay guys it's one in the morning, how a bout some nightmare flue for you.

r012-013.jpg
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

What a Great Feel good post, honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Marlena and Devon together (which could happen due in part to Arlia's cheating :p )

It just makes me sad almost... Everyone made a good friend in their mission, Titania and Ashley, Devon and Marlena.

It makes me even sadder that Akane had to die, maybe we could've helped her somehow, found a way to get the creature away from her... I actually really did like her...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
What a Great Feel good post, honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Marlena and Devon together (which could happen due in part to Arlia's cheating :p )

It just makes me sad almost... Everyone made a good friend in their mission, Titania and Ashley, Devon and Marlena.

It makes me even sadder that Akane had to die, maybe we could've helped her somehow, found a way to get the creature away from her... I actually really did like her...
Don't worry about it. The curse was too far gone. Her death freed her from it.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member

This is the second time he is being betrayed by a girl he loved so much he wanted her to be a queen with him and wanted to marry. Do not expect him to forgive and forget after this colossal fuck up on her end.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'll be posting the final part of the Stormrend trip tomorrow. After that, the RP will likely take a hiatus. Not sure for how long right now. But stress at work, my health problems, and personal problems irl with friends and family have made my depression hit highs that they haven't been at for a while.

I don't know yet. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. Hopefully no more then a week break, but we'll see how things work out.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Also, I had some plans for Ayame, Ash, and Marlena. I just found out that, because of certain circumstances, that certain aspects of what would heavily effect their development has been scrapped, so... Yeah, I don't feel like pulling down posts, but expect them to not be touched again.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Also, I had some plans for Ayame, Ash, and Marlena. I just found out that, because of certain circumstances, that certain aspects of what would heavily effect their development has been scrapped, so... Yeah, I don't feel like pulling down posts, but expect them to not be touched again.

Umm... Spoilery circumstances?

Dahlexpert

I'll be posting the final part of the Stormrend trip tomorrow. After that, the RP will likely take a hiatus. Not sure for how long right now. But stress at work, my health problems, and personal problems irl with friends and family have made my depression hit highs that they haven't been at for a while.

I don't know yet. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. Hopefully no more then a week break, but we'll see how things work out.

Hay zombie I hope you feel better, I'm not sure how to make you feel better. But try walking around your naborhood, get some fresh air clear your mind and it's good excersise. That all I can add because I don't know you personally that's all I can come up with.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Hay zombie I hope you feel better, I'm not sure how to make you feel better. But try walking around your naborhood, get some fresh air clear your mind and it's good excersise. That all I can add because I don't know you personally that's all I can come up with.
Its 11 at night you derp