Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So I uploaded my first episode of Ju.p Force. Sounds okay. Looks okay except it only uploaded at 360p. Gonna tinker with the settings and hopefully get the next video up at at least 480p. I appreciate you views and your patience. Now... gonna lay down because I was up late messing around with it...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Tired... bored... lonely... work sucks. No motivation... sigh.

Um... made it to Season 2, episode 14 of My Hero for anyone who cares. Hope Ida doesn't get hurt.

Hopefully a new episode of Jump Force and Super Mario Bros. 2 tonight... if I can find the energy.

New collab up. Part of it is NSFW, so read at your own discretion. I am almost caught up woth collabs. Think I have one more to post unless I'm forgetting one... and I probably am...

Though I have another one that is almost done... a third one in the works... and a fourth one planned soon, so... guess not as caught up as I hoped...

Insane Darkness

So I uploaded my first episode of Ju.p Force. Sounds okay. Looks okay except it only uploaded at 360p. Gonna tinker with the settings and hopefully get the next video up at at least 480p. I appreciate you views and your patience. Now... gonna lay down because I was up late messing around with it...
Yeah. I ended up streaming Jump Force as well. :p
Over time, you start understanding your software a little more so you can do things you couldn't do before with it. Finding ways to upload at higher frame rates and higher quality is through stuff like that.

Dahlexpert

Tired... bored... lonely... work sucks. No motivation... sigh.

Um... made it to Season 2, episode 14 of My Hero for anyone who cares. Hope Ida doesn't get hurt.

Hopefully a new episode of Jump Force and Super Mario Bros. 2 tonight... if I can find the energy.

New collab up. Part of it is NSFW, so read at your own discretion. I am almost caught up woth collabs. Think I have one more to post unless I'm forgetting one... and I probably am...

Though I have another one that is almost done... a third one in the works... and a fourth one planned soon, so... guess not as caught up as I hoped...

Hang in my decaying friend, at least the colabe and making videos are fun.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
https://geekologie.com/2019/02/jump-forces-anime-characters-punch-giant.php

jump-force-craters-1.jpg

Black0ut

By the way, can I get away with an old post? Is that okay or should I post it here just so everyone knows it's a thing (Cause it is a sweet canonical thing Frost and I made.)?