Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Happy 21st birthday to Frost1228, the oldest of my friends on this sight. Loyal, talented, ANF kind hearted.

froppy___my_hero_academia_by_kinpatsu_cosplay-dby3n69.jpg

2f44ba989c3eee4d2c5f0bebc1762359-dbmug7f.jpg

toga_himiko___my_hero_academia_by_kinpatsu_cosplay-dby2ztn.jpg

Well, since I am broke for even my own birthday in three days, this is all he gets from me.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So Zombos. You are playing on XBOX right?

You see, since Multiplayer is such a integral part of the dark souls experience, you can access it even with Xbox Live Silver, so... Theoretically we can play together.

Although, you may have to make sure of that. See if you can turn the online on and off at the main menu. Because on my brotber's Xbox Live Silver account, he was able to play online despite not having Gold.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member

You see, since Multiplayer is such a integral part of the dark souls experience, you can access it even with Xbox Live Silver, so... Theoretically we can play together.

Although, you may have to make sure of that. See if you can turn the online on and off at the main menu. Because on my brotber's Xbox Live Silver account, he was able to play online despite not having Gold.
He plays on playstation. I play on xbox and dahl

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

Sorry. PS4. It is how I played Bloodborne. It makes me sad. I'm the only loser who bought a PS4. :(

...it... It is good for RPGs...

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Well... This sucks...

Dark Souls 3 is also really great for making the builds in the rp. I mean, I perfectly made Sylvie with the Follower Spear (From the Ashes of Ariandel Dlc) and the Manikin Claws.