Q and A / Fan interaction

raymond

KingsEntourage
Hello Guys,

So I would love to have more interaction with you guys. Because of this I will be putting this little section for any questions you have about myself or my plans with my YouTube channel. Please comment below with any questions or comments you have. You can also just talk to me here I will be checking this very frequently and will be talking to anyone who would like to talk.

Thanks for everything so far guys.

jasper.vth

Hi, I was wondering what your profile picture on youtube is? I can see a hand holding something (I think) but what is it? :D
Another question: How are things going with your new channel (partnership in sight or something :) ) And is it alright to unsub from your old channel now?
And just want to say: Good job on the vids and on this community!

raymond

KingsEntourage
Hi, I was wondering what your profile picture on youtube is? I can see a hand holding something (I think) but what is it? :D
Another question: How are things going with your new channel (partnership in sight or something :) ) And is it alright to unsub from your old channel now?
And just want to say: Good job on the vids and on this community!

It is a hand holding a turtle. Turtle is my favorite animal I guess. I have been offered partnership with 2 differnent companies. Kinda holding out to see all the options after I get back into the swing of things. And my old channel is fine to unsubscribe to. I don't think I will upload anything on it. If I do I will make a video on my new channel discussing it and why I did it.