"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Alright.

Basically, the mechanics are the same: you play in a group of four (with bots, friends, or randos to back you up) against hordes of enemies that come at you based on how well or how poorly you're doing.

However, the special infected are... interesting. There is one that can immobilize you with webs, another who has a big fuck off arm that if it hits you, will deal massive amounts of damage, boomers, and a plethora of other horrors. You do get safe rooms to recoup.

However, we move on to more scary things: bosses. There are zombies who are so powerful, they make Tanks and Chargers from Left For Dead look wimpy in comparison.

There is also a card system in play before you start that allows you to give yourself bluffs in specific ways; take less damage, be better at healing, that kind of stuff.

So, uh... yeah.

Basically! I put like 30 hours into the demo :p

Dahlexpert

Alright, so I gotta say something, months ago me and zombie finished the final battle between JJ and Solex. But the reason why I haven't posted it, mostly because It's so long. So I wanna ask do you guys want me to post at least ten parts a day?

Black0ut

Alright, so I gotta say something, months ago me and zombie finished the final battle between JJ and Solex. But the reason why I haven't posted it, mostly because It's so long. So I wanna ask do you guys want me to post at least ten parts a day?
HELL, yes. I'd love to see the outcome. :D

ShadowHounder

Welp... I officially no longer have an artist for my webcomic... Anyone have any friends or family with art talent they would recommend I talk to/check out?

Black0ut

So a few days ago I posted a colabe with zombie introducing a new villain, and now I just gave him a profile. Hope you enjoy the read.
He better be careful... Louie may be a mobster, but he doesn't tolerate upstarts who think they can move in on his turf. ;)