"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

Black0ut

I'm finally managing to overcome my anxiety and get out there and socialize again. I am an extreme germaphobe so this pandemic has caused my paranoia to skyrocket. But I'm.. working on it. Slowly.
Good for you! If you need any help (which is unfortunately just encouragement, money, or a listening ear), I'm here for you. I got your back, friend. :)

Dahlexpert

Well, I'm not good at it, but there really isn't much to talk about besides how hot it is. Also, I'm not sure what type of topic we can talk about.

Black0ut

I try. Uh. Anyone going to he playing the new Back 4 Blood game this October? It's make by the Left 4 Dead people and it's pretty fun.

I’ve never heard of it.
Alright.

Basically, the mechanics are the same: you play in a group of four (with bots, friends, or randos to back you up) against hordes of enemies that come at you based on how well or how poorly you're doing.

However, the special infected are... interesting. There is one that can immobilize you with webs, another who has a big fuck off arm that if it hits you, will deal massive amounts of damage, boomers, and a plethora of other horrors. You do get safe rooms to recoup.

However, we move on to more scary things: bosses. There are zombies who are so powerful, they make Tanks and Chargers from Left For Dead look wimpy in comparison.

There is also a card system in play before you start that allows you to give yourself bluffs in specific ways; take less damage, be better at healing, that kind of stuff.

So, uh... yeah.