"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

Black0ut

Two DnD games, I'm going to be visiting a friend, and a massive renovation project.
b8920a827fb9a7b2def3944f10c7fdf6.jpg

ShadowHounder

Nothing quite like calling someone out for lying on Twitter only for them to come up with more lies on why they aren't lying... I need more coffee dammit

ShadowHounder

Alright, so I binged the entirety of FF7MA and I very much enjoyed it from beginning to end.

But, it does kind of show me that there are moments where FF7 didn't 100% age well... like indirectly (and hopefully unintentionally) promoting Coal as a safe(r) fuel source (despite it doing the exact same thing to our planet as Mako Energy, not in a not so subtle way lol). And, to be honest, I'd take death by planet disintegration over chemical suffocation any day of the week XD

Besides that, the story beats were rather nice (though I'm not sure how much was original story and how much was TFS editing) and I can kind of see why people like the story for the game as much as they do. Still hate the gameplay tho... nothing gonna change my dislike for most things turnbased XD

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Alright, so I binged the entirety of FF7MA and I very much enjoyed it from beginning to end.

But, it does kind of show me that there are moments where FF7 didn't 100% age well... like indirectly (and hopefully unintentionally) promoting Coal as a safe(r) fuel source (despite it doing the exact same thing to our planet as Mako Energy, not in a not so subtle way lol). And, to be honest, I'd take death by planet disintegration over chemical suffocation any day of the week XD

Besides that, the story beats were rather nice (though I'm not sure how much was original story and how much was TFS editing) and I can kind of see why people like the story for the game as much as they do. Still hate the gameplay tho... nothing gonna change my dislike for most things turnbased XD
Fair enough. Turn based is definitely not for everyone.