"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

Black0ut

So I found something on youtube call humans are space orcs, it's a bunch of story's from reddit that are read by people. It's pretty cool.
Oh, I saw that! I think a hundred percent that humanity is a bunch of space orcs... all of those points are a bit too accurate.

Black0ut

Monster, Gatorade, or Red Bull?
download.jpeg-2.jpg

Dahlexpert

Right so I'm conflicted with my Youtube channel, I want to continue doing it but I'm nervous to continue to do it. Do you guys think I should do a mass effect Walk through or not? Because I don't have the confidence to start it.

Black0ut

Right so I'm conflicted with my Youtube channel, I want to continue doing it but I'm nervous to continue to do it. Do you guys think I should do a mass effect Walk through or not? Because I don't have the confidence to start it.
My opinion? Do what you think will be fun. YouTube (save for the influencers) should be fun. This is a hobby like writing; if the content is something you don't wanna do, then don't.

But if this is something that makes you happy, that brings a, if a tad bit nervous, smile to your face then I say you shouldn't be afraid, because you'll do just fine.

In the end, all of us on this website, your friends and acquaintances, we got your back no matter what, along with a flurry of compliments to help you along. Like I said earlier, you got this, Dahl.

ShadowHounder

My opinion? Do what you think will be fun. YouTube (save for the influencers) should be fun. This is a hobby like writing; if the content is something you don't wanna do, then don't.

But if this is something that makes you happy, that brings a, if a tad bit nervous, smile to your face then I say you shouldn't be afraid, because you'll do just fine.

In the end, all of us on this website, your friends and acquaintances, we got your back no matter what, along with a flurry of compliments to help you along. Like I said earlier, you got this, Dahl.
I guess you could say you would bet Dahl-lars to donuts that he'll do well I'll see myself out now

Black0ut

Heyo!

Sorry for the recent no-show around the site. I've... been doing pretty poorly, mental-health-wise. It got to the point I just would sleep briefly wake up and then go back to bed.

However, I'm going to try to get my proverbial shit back together and to start that off with a bang, I'm posting several collabs that should go up as I've promised to do them. Next one is Dahl's followed by Frost's. :D

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Heyo!

Sorry for the recent no-show around the site. I've... been doing pretty poorly, mental-health-wise. It got to the point I just would sleep briefly wake up and then go back to bed.

However, I'm going to try to get my proverbial shit back together and to start that off with a bang, I'm posting several collabs that should go up as I've promised to do them. Next one is Dahl's followed by Frost's. :D

Yay! Buddee! We love you!