"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

Black0ut

I think we can officially say the site is dead now...
I don't think so; I've been writing up collabs with the others, and while no one has said anything, the world itself is trying to fix itself, get rid of Covid, and eventually rebuild. Everyone has a lot more crap to deal with than they normally would, so responses are gonna be minimal.

I'd say less dead, and more akin to being a little dormant as we sort out our issues irl.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sorry I've been so quiet. I'll try to post something today, but it is hard for me to do anything right now. In a lot of back pain. Possible kidney infection.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Tried the new Coke with coffee. Was hoping it would be the one coffee-related thing I can actually drink, coffee with a coke taste to... you know, cover up the taste of coffee.

No luck on the Caramel one. Just tastes like a can of carbonated coffee. Can't even taste the soda in it. And that caramel after taste? I hope you reeeeeally like caramel because it lingers.

So how is everyone today?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Tried the new Coke with coffee. Was hoping it would be the one coffee-related thing I can actually drink, coffee with a coke taste to... you know, cover up the taste of coffee.

No luck on the Caramel one. Just tastes like a can of carbonated coffee. Can't even taste the soda in it. And that caramel after taste? I hope you reeeeeally like caramel because it lingers.

Very sleepy. Lost internet for an entire day because of the snow storm on the east coast. How are you doing Dahl?

Black0ut

Very sleepy. Lost internet for an entire day because of the snow storm on the east coast. How are you doing Dahl?

I’m doing good frost, hopefully you’re having a much better day.
How's the Snow up where you are?
Eh nothing to really worry about, was really hoping for a big snowstorm.

It snowed... in Arizona...

Like what the fuck? We're a goddamn desert, and I will acknowledge the north part of Arizona gets snow, but... Tucson? A forever no snow land? How?! More importantly... how?! How is it possible for non-north regions to get snow?! We don't get snow!

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

It snowed... in Arizona...

Like what the fuck? We're a goddamn desert, and I will acknowledge the north part of Arizona gets snow, but... Tucson? A forever no snow land? How?! More importantly... how?! How is it possible for non-north regions to get snow?! We don't get snow!
Reminds me when Virginia got a 4.0 Earthquake. Everyone lost their minds. We aren't even close to a fault line.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'm in Chicago so I'm used to snow... unfortunately. :( And the occasional tornado. No earthquakes though, at least none I can remember.

Anyone try the new Spiderman game? Been playing it a bit in my "in between LP videos" time. Pretty fun. A little samey to the first game but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. I also have Demon Souls but I'm waiting until I finish Dark Souls Remastered to start that. Might LP it if anyone is interested in watching.

Black0ut

I'm in Chicago so I'm used to snow... unfortunately. :( And the occasional tornado. No earthquakes though, at least none I can remember.

Anyone try the new Spiderman game? Been playing it a bit in my "in between LP videos" time. Pretty fun. A little samey to the first game but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. I also have Demon Souls but I'm waiting until I finish Dark Souls Remastered to start that. Might LP it if anyone is interested in watching.
My god, I love Miles. It is samey to some extent (I'd more or less call it very expensive dlc) but I love how awkward Miles is when he tries to be a badass hero or throw out quips that are dad-jokes in disguise.

Demon Souls? I shall silence my negative view of the soulsborn series, and should you go through watch every episode. :)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
My god, I love Miles. It is samey to some extent (I'd more or less call it very expensive dlc) but I love how awkward Miles is when he tries to be a badass hero or throw out quips that are dad-jokes in disguise.

Demon Souls? I shall silence my negative view of the soulsborn series, and should you go through watch every episode. :)
You don't have to silence your negative views. I wouldn't mind hearing them. I'm not a hardcore fan, I just happen to enjoy them. And I see the flaws in them. Hell, I love FFVII, both the original and the remake, and I could sit here for a hour listing all their faults.

ShadowHounder

You don't have to silence your negative views. I wouldn't mind hearing them. I'm not a hardcore fan, I just happen to enjoy them. And I see the flaws in them. Hell, I love FFVII, both the original and the remake, and I could sit here for a hour listing all their faults.
He's just salty because the last time he touched a Dark Souls game he got his ass kicked Kappa

Black0ut

He's just salty because the last time he touched a Dark Souls game he got his ass kicked Kappa
Surprisingly, no. The last time I touched a soulsborn was good old Bloodborne. Managed to make it through the first enemy meant to kill you. I personally do dislike the difficulty (GODDAMN LEDGES IN ANY DARK SOULS ARE MY ETERNAL ENEMY) but it more stems from how (at least, how I feel) they don't really update it too much in terms of new gameplay mechanics and that the lore for the game you're playing is either hidden or is discoverable through items you might not be able to acquire. From a storytelling perspective, it makes sense that you'll understand what the world is like through the weapons, armor, and items that they use, but from a gameplay perspective, only completionists will truly be able to gather what's going on.

Tl;dr
Dislike the difficulty, the lack of innovative changes they make (exclusively to the dark souls series), and hiding most of the lore via items or vagueness.