"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So, I haven't been as active as I could be lately, and I am sorry for that. But ai promise that is going to change. This last year was hard on us all, and this holiday season was rough on me. But I promise, starting Monday, I'm going to get back on my game. No more slacking, no more avoiding the site, no more single responses a day stretching out collabs over weeks. I have a new RP I'm about to start, and damn it, I want it to be a fun one.

So, from the bottom of my heart, I apologize for my recent laziness, and I promise, with all your help, I'll do better.

Dahlexpert

So, I haven't been as active as I could be lately, and I am sorry for that. But ai promise that is going to change. This last year was hard on us all, and this holiday season was rough on me. But I promise, starting Monday, I'm going to get back on my game. No more slacking, no more avoiding the site, no more single responses a day stretching out collabs over weeks. I have a new RP I'm about to start, and damn it, I want it to be a fun one.

So, from the bottom of my heart, I apologize for my recent laziness, and I promise, with all your help, I'll do better.
You’re best is all we could ask for zombie, and remember your here to have fun. It our job to bring a little brightness in your day.

Black0ut

You’re best is all we could ask for zombie, and remember your here to have fun. It our job to bring a little brightness in your day.
Agreed.

Not gonna be hard to make it a fun one; I love writing with all of you and I'm fairly certain we'll have fun with our characters in this new RP. :D

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Just started Cyberpunk and am about 3 hours in. Glitchy for sure, but I'm not sure why it gets as much of a beat down as it does. Maybe because I didn't play it at launch. But I'm having fun.

Started a new LP of DQXI as well, so I hope you guys enjoy that. First episode went up yesterday.

Working on a few pre-outbreak collabs for the RP. Once they're done we can officially start. I hope you guys are digging my characters. Just because there are a lot of them doesn't mean I didn't put a lot of heart and soul into them.

What else... hmm... work is slow. Hope people will come back soon. Stupid Covid...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Wondering if I should drop Vampyr from my LPs for now and put in Doom Eternal. Not enjoying it as much as I had hoped where as I know I'll love Doom. But... not hating it either, and I don't like dropping a game in the middle of it.

That's what made Sekiro such a hard thing to give up... damn impossible bullshit boss assholes, fuck!!!

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Wondering if I should drop Vampyr from my LPs for now and put in Doom Eternal. Not enjoying it as much as I had hoped where as I know I'll love Doom. But... not hating it either, and I don't like dropping a game in the middle of it.

That's what made Sekiro such a hard thing to give up... damn impossible bullshit boss assholes, fuck!!!
Sekiro is for lunatics

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sekiro is for lunatics
"Hey, I got an idea! You know how our games are really hard? Well... let's make a game that's even harder, with common enemies that could pass for mini bosses!"

"Nah... that won't piss off everyone but the most masochistic people. Hmm... oh! Being so hard means people die a lot, right? Let's punish the players for dying too much!"

"Yeah! Even better, let's punish them by making the NPCs around them suffer with every bunch of deaths! That way they're mad AND they feel guilty!"

DarkGemini24601

"Hey, I got an idea! You know how our games are really hard? Well... let's make a game that's even harder, with common enemies that could pass for mini bosses!"

"Nah... that won't piss off everyone but the most masochistic people. Hmm... oh! Being so hard means people die a lot, right? Let's punish the players for dying too much!"

"Yeah! Even better, let's punish them by making the NPCs around them suffer with every bunch of deaths! That way they're mad AND they feel guilty!"
Yeah, I heard Sekiro was "you have to parry to win", the game, and that's the one thing in Dark Souls I can't do, so...

Black0ut

Eyup. I'm in the same boat. Maybe I'm too old. I just don't have the relexes to dodge 200 lightning bolts in a row like I used to...
Mmm... I still loathe one demon from Dark Souls as it was my introductory boss to the franchise. An ex-buddy of mine let me practice and kill a bunch of minions and taught me how to play. Then I took on one of the most unfair bosses, the Capra Demon. Needless to say, after dying 20 times to him, I realized that Dark Souls might be beyond my reach, as was bloodborne and sekiro. Besides I got Stellaris; What's the fuckin' Capra demon going to do against crystal men that can take a hit like a tank should and dish it back out? Try his cheap tactics? Dear sirs and ladies of the court, I'd like to see that dastardly knave try! He'll be felled quickly and easily enough, the rogue.

*grumpily returns to managing an empire that has an unknown vendetta against the Republic of Capra Demons*