"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
BTW, in case anyone hasn't noticed, I'm posting my characters in alphabetical order, not order of importance or relevance or likelihood to survive.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
We will likely be starting in a week or two, when I have everyone's bio. I'm currently working on a pre-outbreak collab with one person and waiting on bios from three people, so don't feel rushed. As the days go by, I will continue to make posts on the bios page, as well as start a page for rules and the RP page.

Would you all prefer enemy bios to go up as the enemies are introduced, or all at once in the beginning?

Black0ut

Is it just me, or is the silence just getting worse...
No, it is quiet, but I would guess it's a mixture of making characters and real life at the moment. Otherwise I'm fairly certain there'd be more traffic.

But in other news... how is everyone doing? Any new things happening? Character ideas? Random chocolate memes? What's up?

ShadowHounder

No, it is quiet, but I would guess it's a mixture of making characters and real life at the moment. Otherwise I'm fairly certain there'd be more traffic.

But in other news... how is everyone doing? Any new things happening? Character ideas? Random chocolate memes? What's up?
1: Doing alright, should have a new computer by the end of the year
2: Nope, nothing new ever happens around here :/
3: Sitting this RP out, so no
4: did you say Chocolate?
5: The sky :p

Dahlexpert

Doing good, got a character all written up for the new RP. Nothing new going on in life, but I did buy cyber punk 2077 it’s not bad.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sorry for the silence. Christmas season keeps me busy, especially when I'm made responsible for tracking all the packages. I'll try and be more talkative. BTW, I've returned to my LPing, so remember to Like, Comment, and Subscribe.

Black0ut

But [insert expletive] I remember Wilhelmina. My Mobster... he don't like this broad. She's crazy, delusional, and an extreme threat. Almost reminds me of Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead... Skeleton Hulks, in particular because they can hit you from range with their arms, and like all big monsters, hits like a truck... *shivers*

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I still haven't gotten Cyberpunk because of shipping delays but all the hate it's getting is making me sad. :/