"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

ShadowHounder

So, quick announcement: Due to the mass of bots on this site... I will not be posting the link to the webcomic on here publicly. If anyone is interested in reading it when it comes out, just DM me and I can send you the link there.

Apologies for the inconvenience, just wanna keep webtoons safe and don't wanna risk the bots commenting on there as well.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So, quick announcement: Due to the mass of bots on this site... I will not be posting the link to the webcomic on here publicly. If anyone is interested in reading it when it comes out, just DM me and I can send you the link there.

Apologies for the inconvenience, just wanna keep webtoons safe and don't wanna risk the bots commenting on there as well.

Yeah that's probably reasonable honestly. You can DM to me if you want. :)

ShadowHounder

How's things friends? Anyone decorating for Halloween this year?
I'm doing alright atm... also, no, there will be no decorating in this house and if there is I will have no part in it. Fucking done with the ungodly stress the "holiday" season throws in my face every year. As much as I love the fall and winter time I wish all of the major commercial holidays weren't grouped up so tightly together.

Dahlexpert

Doing alright, and I’ve never done anything for Halloween parent’s never allowed it. And no I just don’t care for the holiday.