"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

ShadowHounder

Oh no! I'm sorry. What did you not like about it? Did you play World?
The game felt slow and clunky... having an unrelatable lock on system made keep track of the fight difficult and it was super easy to swing in the wrong direction because you had to draw your weapon first or just didn't get in range before the enemy noticed you. Playing on keyboard and mouse didn't alleviate the issue enough for me to consider keeping the game.

As for MHW, I don't like the western fantasy aesthetic as much as MH's traditional eastern style, so I don't really have any interest in trying the game.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

The game felt slow and clunky... having an unrelatable lock on system made keep track of the fight difficult and it was super easy to swing in the wrong direction because you had to draw your weapon first or just didn't get in range before the enemy noticed you. Playing on keyboard and mouse didn't alleviate the issue enough for me to consider keeping the game.

As for MHW, I don't like the western fantasy aesthetic as much as MH's traditional eastern style, so I don't really have any interest in trying the game.

Personally I do much prefer Rise to World. I just... I can't go back to boy having all the quality of life changes that they have added to that game.

I'm sorry you didn't like it. Although judging by your description I'd say you used Greatsword first? Which is honestly like the single worst weapon to pick up if you're new. But that's okay, I'm not in the business of trying to convince people to like something that they didn't. You're opinion is valid.

ShadowHounder

Personally I do much prefer Rise to World. I just... I can't go back to boy having all the quality of life changes that they have added to that game.

I'm sorry you didn't like it. Although judging by your description I'd say you used Greatsword first? Which is honestly like the single worst weapon to pick up if you're new. But that's okay, I'm not in the business of trying to convince people to like something that they didn't. You're opinion is valid.
I tried both Greatsword and Sword and Shield

ShadowHounder

I game never even told me what the starter weapons were... I was just given one of everything with no description of what they did or how to use them.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I game never even told me what the starter weapons were... I was just given one of everything with no description of what they did or how to use them.

There's a thing where you can hover over a weapon and it gives you a difficulty rating of 1-3 stars, 3 being the easiest. Although I don't blame you, it's a little easy to miss.

ShadowHounder

1658661758115.png

So... if I ever meet Sarge irl... I punching him. This is ridiculous and someone else should've have been given the tools to update/moderate the site years ago, because it's clear he doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Dahlexpert

So I kept playing master duel, and I decided t go back to my blue eyes deck but add some Kaijus to it. With mixed results, sometimes it's great other times it doesn't work, but I will say it's decent.

ShadowHounder

So, anyone playing Multiversus? I somehow ended up as a Finn main despite not liking the show... because his hit and run playstyle is fun as hell XD