Knights of the Roundtable Think Tank

Black0ut

@Frostlich1228 (Alt) @ZombieSplitter53 @Dahlexpert @ShadowHounder @Insane Darkness Okay. I cannot stand the silence anymore, so we all need to come to a decision: Are we going to try to make this RP or are we moving onto the next RP? Because personally, I'm noticing I'm showing up to the site less and less... and I hate that. This had been my sanctuary and I know it's been quite a few people's too. So. Are we going to continue with Knights at the round table and if so, how can we make it so we can write about it? And if not, what other projects can we work on? I've talked to a few people and know we have a few ideas we can try.

Thoughts?

Dahlexpert

@Frostlich1228 (Alt) @ZombieSplitter53 @Dahlexpert @ShadowHounder @Insane Darkness Okay. I cannot stand the silence anymore, so we all need to come to a decision: Are we going to try to make this RP or are we moving onto the next RP? Because personally, I'm noticing I'm showing up to the site less and less... and I hate that. This had been my sanctuary and I know it's been quite a few people's too. So. Are we going to continue with Knights at the round table and if so, how can we make it so we can write about it? And if not, what other projects can we work on? I've talked to a few people and know we have a few ideas we can try.

Thoughts?
Hay you gotta ask shadow that, I can’t stand the silence ether. And I hate coming here to see nothing, I miss collaborating with you guys.

Dahlexpert

I'm good with continuing. I know I'm not one to talk though. I've been so quiet. But I'll continue if we can. If not, we can do Dahl's RP, or we can do mine. Whatever makes the most people happy.
I’m still working on getting the races done for my RP, mostly because of lazyniss. But I’m down for doing yours zombie.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I’m still working on getting the races done for my RP, mostly because of lazyniss. But I’m down for doing yours zombie.
K. But only if Shadow can't continue his. I'm sorry I've been so unavailable, I really am. I'll try and do better, I've just been down for quite a while.

ShadowHounder

At the very least Knights of the Roundtable is going on a hiatus. Even though things have gotten a lot better for me irl, my drive to RP has dropped significantly and I feel like, if I were to try to RP again, it would likely have to be a different format from our usual mission focused one. So, you guys can do something else for the time being while I self reflect and go back to the drawing board. Though, I will admit I was a little hurt when you guys brought up the idea of just dropping the RP and so quickly accepted the idea to be a possibility... it's not that big a deal though and I'll get over it eventually.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
At the very least Knights of the Roundtable is going on a hiatus. Even though things have gotten a lot better for me irl, my drive to RP has dropped significantly and I feel like, if I were to try to RP again, it would likely have to be a different format from our usual mission focused one. So, you guys can do something else for the time being while I self reflect and go back to the drawing board. Though, I will admit I was a little hurt when you guys brought up the idea of just dropping the RP and so quickly accepted the idea to be a possibility... it's not that big a deal though and I'll get over it eventually.
Sorry if your feelings were hurt. We were more suggesting it could end if it was putting too much stress on you, not because we wanted it to.

Dahlexpert

Wasn’t trying to hurt you feelings mate, sorry if we did.