Knights of the Roundtable Think Tank

DarkGemini24601

That said, generations of games eventually push PCs out of viability. XCOM2 was a little rough on my old rig but it could handle it. I tried to run Destiny 2 on the old computer well after I'd retired it for the lulz, and oh lord did it chug. Thankfully only AAA games boundary-push like that.

ShadowHounder

That said, generations of games eventually push PCs out of viability. XCOM2 was a little rough on my old rig but it could handle it. I tried to run Destiny 2 on the old computer well after I'd retired it for the lulz, and oh lord did it chug. Thankfully only AAA games boundary-push like that.
5 bucks says that computer could run Doki Doki or Helltaker no problem XD

ShadowHounder

Hey, letting you all know there is a mission available with two more coming in the next few weeks or so.

Preparation

Due to the regulations instilled by the Guild Association, Arthur must convince at least 4 other guilds to assist in the raid on the Skull Cape Fortress. Arthur already has six different guilds in mind, but cannot participate in the preparations due until investigations against him are finished. Because of this, he has put Merlin in charge of the task at hand. This is a multipart mission ending in the eventual siege that all fighters will participate in. The guilds in question are:

The Devil Hunters, run by Marshal Damrite Jr.
The Hands of Judgement, run by Queen Amaria

The Spirit Walkers, run by Chilam Riftwalker
The Fire Blades, run by Garrack Boneblade
The Arcane Seers, run by Madam Isabel Vermone
The Guardians, run by ???

Dahlexpert

Well I’m working on a solo for Wreave, maybe other are busy with work? Or there tired or there phones are busted.

Black0ut

Book? I love books!

My favorite book so far is the Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson.

The book doesn't do lore dumps, it doesn't explain itself - Or rather it does it subtly usually- for a bit about, say, what crem or axehounds are. There are multiple races within and they don't make that obvious, however... when one of the main characters - her name is Shallan- draws out things, you can learn terms. Or when Kaladin explains things a scholar might not understand.

The book is always subtly giving you answers about how this world works and with the mysteries in it, it often feels - and this hurts to say this as I love this series- on par with Lord of the Rings. There is magic within the book of course, but it is hard to give it a classification of high or low, due to how it works.

Plus the creatures and, and my god, the spren. They are amazing and just... perfect. There is a monster that honestly is terrifying by its description and I believe in a later book, you get to see what it looks like. And dear god, fuck that nightmare fuel.

On top of that, characters interact with each other like people should and no two characters feel the same.

Anyways, enough about my favorite book. I'm sure you all have better things to do than read my ramblings.