ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
unnamed.png

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Zombie why are you so sad?
Because I'm a useless, depressing, pathetic, whiny, sad piece of shit that wastes everyone's time with my very existence. I do nothing for anyone and should just roll over and die already so I stop bothering everyone and they can get on with their lives. If I wasn't such a selfish basted I'd end it myself but nope, gotta stick around and make everyone miserable.

Dahlexpert

Because I'm a useless, depressing, pathetic, whiny, sad piece of shit that wastes everyone's time with my very existence. I do nothing for anyone and should just roll over and die already so I stop bothering everyone and they can get on with their lives. If I wasn't such a selfish basted I'd end it myself but nope, gotta stick around and make everyone miserable.
Zombie why do you think this, has anyone told you these things. Because there not true.

Dahlexpert

Yeah, life has told me. Common sense doesn't lie, that's why it's called common sense.

Zombie life is hard, it's crule it beats you down yes but only if you let it. And death will not solve your problem, hell the after life depending on were you go can be worse then your current life. The point is zombie there are people that care for you, everyone on this site cares for you.

Black0ut

As someone who suffers from depression as well, I know a semblance of that evil voice that belittles and demeans you and says that you're worthless. That voice, and this is hard for me to type out, is wrong. You do help out, such as when I was struggling and, unbeknownst to you, about ready to cry when you came and started talkin to me. You made me feel better and I ended up continuing with what I needed to do because of you, instead of curling up and crying. You are an amazing friend, one that has never wasted my time and has always made me feel welcome to talk about anything. :)