Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
New art check it out
Gamigon Goat 4h 40m.png

BlueBead

It looks awesome! Nice job BlueBead!
Many thanks! :D

Also Sarge, is this image going to be on the site anywhere or is it just for reference purposes? Just curious. :v
It might be nice as one of the news banners for the home page. Kind of like a welcome image.

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Many thanks! :D

Also Sarge, is this image going to be on the site anywhere or is it just for reference purposes? Just curious. :v
It might be nice as one of the news banners for the home page. Kind of like a welcome image.
Hey blue it was a placer logo for bottom right corner of board. You should be able to see it now. I am getting to pick a story to replace the about section.

BlueBead

Hey blue it was a placer logo for bottom right corner of board. You should be able to see it now. I am getting to pick a story to replace the about section.
I see the image down there now. Looks nice! It's a good spot for him. ;)

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Guys i need to update the bottom text for the site in the about gamigon section. You guys are creative writers. Can we come up with something coherent below please? Your help is greatly appreciated.

DarkGemini24601

Guys i need to update the bottom text for the site in the about gamigon section. You guys are creative writers. Can we come up with something coherent below please? Your help is greatly appreciated.
What exactly are you looking for? The core values part? Or revising it in general?

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
What exactly are you looking for? The core values part? Or revising it in general?

Looking to replace the about gammon section with something brand new that reflects our community better. Something that isn't too silly but still cool.

Adrammalech

I don't think it needs to change too much, but I spruced it up how I might've written it:

Gamigon is more than your average gaming website. We are a community of people from all walks of life, coming together to make friends, write stories, and play games. Anyone is welcome to stop in, share ideas, and talk about the newest titles.

Gamigon the Goat is our mascot. He can be a silly one, but he always sticks with us. Just like Gamigon, we are here to make a supportive community of role-players, cooperative gamers, and anyone else who wants to come along. We hope you will join us!