X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

PrismaCube

So I just found something really weird that you guys might want to check out maybe?

Think XCOM gameplay in the wild west xD

DarkGemini24601

Frederick was silent for a long moment at this, evidently wrestling with his own internal thoughts. Eventually, he managed to form a few words as he locked gazes with Ezra. “Do. Not. Hurt. Her,” he firmly stated. “Normally if that’d happened I’d hand your remains over to a modern artist I know, but in your case, I will build a machine to end you. I will have to conquer a world and turn the entire population over to slavery to produce the infrastructure required to build this machine. Once this machine is built I will ascend to the pantheon as the god of machinery and vengeance, so that I may imbue my machine with the divine power necessary to give you demolition I deem fit for such a crime. Do you understand?”
Pixy, this belongs in your signature. I had the most wonderful moment of reading this collab aloud and being able to spontaneously ramp my voice up in intensity, and end with a Rubber Soul "Do you understannnnnd?!"

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Pixy, this belongs in your signature. I had the most wonderful moment of reading this collab aloud and being able to spontaneously ramp my voice up in intensity, and end with a Rubber Soul "Do you understannnnnd?!"
And then completely unfazed Ezra non chalantly tells him to eat a dick and hangs up.

PrismaCube

Quick question...

Does anyone remember that Feral Chryssalid XCOM mission that I suggested once? Where a crew would eventually discover an old non functioning transport ship that has been overthrown by Chryssalid that have evolved into their own unique Chryssalid branch? And the transport ship was stocked full of rich alien resource. I just wanted to know if you guys have actually followed through with it or not?

DarkGemini24601

Does anyone remember that Feral Chryssalid XCOM mission that I suggested once? Where a crew would eventually discover an old non functioning transport ship that has been overthrown by Chryssalid that have evolved into their own unique Chryssalid branch? And the transport ship was stocked full of rich alien resource. I just wanted to know if you guys have actually followed through with it or not?
I remember it, but it hasn't fit into the story yet.

PrismaCube

510c8f23142169808160325221_700w_0.jpg

PrismaCube

I've never really cared much about this whole vocaloid stuff and Miku here Teto there stuff, but just recently I've stumbled across something from Teto that I liked, and then more and then it wouldn't stop and now Teto is my favourite... Strange...

PrismaCube

It's getting worse!!!
I just found this...

AND ITS ADDICTING!!!!!!!!

I also have a strange craving for green vegetable juice.

PrismaCube

Need someone to check my short story for correct English use and grammatical errors :3
Who is willing to sacrifice himself? You get to have a sneak peak at the story before anyone else :D

Alzdude28

Need someone to check my short story for correct English use and grammatical errors :3
Who is willing to sacrifice himself? You get to have a sneak peak at the story before anyone else :D
Sneak peeks? getting to check spelling and grammar without looking like a dick? I like the sound of this.