X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

Frostlich1228

How about... Sutā On'na, which translates to 'Star Woman'. (I used google translate so don't quote me on that. :p )

I like it because it sounds sort of tribal, implying she's been around a very long time.

Frostlich1228

How about... Sutā On'na, which translates to 'Star Woman'. (I used google translate so don't quote me on that. :p )

I like it because it sounds sort of tribal, implying she's been around a very long time.

Not only that, but considering how stars are thousands of miles away from each other in the cold reaches of space, it even fits with her current personality being that she's cold and emotionless. :3

DarkGemini24601

Allow me to sum up my wonderful day for you guys. I wake up thinking I got enough sleep, but as I get to 1st Period I find that even during a quiz I'm struggling to keep myself awake. The quiz gets some adrenanline going but that ultimately subsides by 3rd and 4th, making those a long and miserable hell where I just want to go to sleep.

I finally get home and i... Nap. I never nap, I've never been so tired in my pretty accurate memory. When I wake up about 2 hours later my Dad comes upstairs to inform me that the storms going on have killed our internet and we may not get a technican out to even look at it until Monday.

So, basically, I'm kind of fucked. I have a way to promote my phone's connection to my tablet so I can use Roll20 with Marine and Zombie, and google docs, but without a chat any collab with more than one person might be hellish, especially if they get long.

The short of that? Most of my work this week is going to be done over gamigon collabs, but although I'll try I kind of doubt we can do the mission I had planned with Pixy and Marine which is a pretty heineous setback.

I can't be using the phone provider thing for too long because it may run out of data allowance after too long.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Allow me to sum up my wonderful day for you guys. I wake up thinking I got enough sleep, but as I get to 1st Period I find that even during a quiz I'm struggling to keep myself awake. The quiz gets some adrenanline going but that ultimately subsides by 3rd and 4th, making those a long and miserable hell where I just want to go to sleep.

I finally get home and i... Nap. I never nap, I've never been so tired in my pretty accurate memory. When I wake up about 2 hours later my Dad comes upstairs to inform me that the storms going on have killed our internet and we may not get a technican out to even look at it until Monday.

So, basically, I'm kind of fucked. I have a way to promote my phone's connection to my tablet so I can use Roll20 with Marine and Zombie, and google docs, but without a chat any collab with more than one person might be hellish, especially if they get long.

The short of that? Most of my work this week is going to be done over gamigon collabs, but although I'll try I kind of doubt we can do the mission I had planned with Pixy and Marine which is a pretty heineous setback.

I can't be using the phone provider thing for too long because it may run out of data allowance after too long.
Oh boo... hopefully the tech gets out there sooner, at my place when something dies it always usually gets repaired before we expect it to.

BMPixy

Care to explain? All I say was a ton of flashy Japanese words, and at one point an arrow :3

The announcement of the sequel to 2015's hit series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders, in the form of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Not Crash (or Diamond is Unbreakable if you use a reasonable translation), taking the action back from Cairo, Egypt to Morioh, a town in 'S' City 'M' Prefecture in Japan.

DarkGemini24601

:rolleyes:Don't... Scare me like that, Black and Zmby! Great post, really caught me off guard, but...

If anyone found out about that you'd be in serious trouble woth Freddy for putting several lives at risk. :p also, the holo room enemies dont shoot actual lasers bullets or plasma. They just simulate hits with hardlight if the safety is off.

just as a fair warning to everyone, the fact that the holo room can be used like that is never an excuse to kill a staff member, NPC or otherwise. Not right now. Our ai isnt going to have Star Trek TNG level malfunctions unless I approve it for a special post beforehand. :rolleyes:

Dahlexpert

So personal news about me, I will now be moved to the night shift at work. Which means i'm available all day until 10 pm. starting tomorrow.

Mangrale

Not a lot of time, day's being crazy. Stopped by to fix my mistake on my part of the collab (part 2 says part 2 now. Ugh, now my day's complete.)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
So what did everyone think of the two colabs I did, White Light with Mangrale and Alz featuring Nick, Narcisse and Brienne, and How Not to Meet the Family with Pixy featuring Ezra and Elicia?