OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

Taxor_the_First

Yeah just gonna say here that once the game is out I am not logging in until I've beaten the game, to avoid spoilerinos (although I'm sure everyone here would be pretty good with that, what with the spoiler tags and such).

So a few days, then.

DarkGemini24601

Alright, things have gotten in my way lately, but tomorrow I'll be posting the first quarter of the prequel, which will make up the initial parts of the RP thread. Do not post in that thread until the prequel is officially done and the story has begun.

PrismaCube

Hi guys, got a small event planned for Odd and the Gamigon community. I've noticed the site seems to be... different so I will just leave the link to the forum here.

http://www.gamigon.com/threads/x-com2-official-discussion.574/page-5#post-23756

I hope that you can all participate ^^

Sorry that I'm posting this in here, I know you do not really wish for me to do this @DarkGemini24601 but I hope you can forgive me this one time and make an acceptation. I just wish to draw the attention to this topic for a short time. I also welcome you to participate, no hard feelings buddy. ^^

DarkGemini24601

Hi guys, got a small event planned for Odd and the Gamigon community. I've noticed the site seems to be... different so I will just leave the link to the forum here.

http://www.gamigon.com/threads/x-com2-official-discussion.574/page-5#post-23756

I hope that you can all participate ^^

Sorry that I'm posting this in here, I know you do not really wish for me to do this @DarkGemini24601 but I hope you can forgive me this one time and make an acceptation. I just wish to draw the attention to this topic for a short time. I also welcome you to participate, no hard feelings buddy. ^^
It's fine this time, but if people want to respond to you in other threads they will do so. Posting in multiple ones won't incline them any more to respond, it appears spamtastic. (To be fair I talk alot here for story announcements but people are mainly bored waiting for X2 and subsequently our RP.)

So if you want to make a character for the Prismapool, video's on the X2 Discussion thread.

DarkGemini24601

There's the first chunk. I'm actually missing the part detailing how the first council mission goes pear-shaped so I'll upload the rest of Chapter 2 on the weekend.

DarkGemini24601

Well, I've got my heroes from XCOM1's latest runs mostly inputted, but now its time to rest. Though I leave Marine with this, as promised:

2FF978DF64451D3C399DE6CB77320EE2E37D60B6

0751F54DA076AFA640B17B6A228E2D1B78C99142

01D529B0984513B990230794144AA099E603D179

Mangrale

Hey guys. Sorry for barging in and all. I noticed I wasn't taking things as well as I could have, so I needed some time to clear my head.

In case you didn't know before, I'm afraid I won't be moving on to LoT with the rest of you dudes. I'll be around to work on new stuff in the short stories section in my usual slow rate.

Thanks for putting up with my crud during VoF. In essence, my time in it served as a kind of practice run, to test my own limits. I believe that now I have a better idea of what those limits are.

Sorry for being a total downer in most of my posts. At least now I realize that the key to a fun time in an RP is to actually RP with others and not go out on your own all the time. Even I had to get that eventually.

Sorry for disappointing you guys and thanks for RPing with me. Now that I got that out of the way, good luck on LoT, dudes.

P.S. - My new signature is based on a one-liner I said while I was playing Metal Slug (exactly which entry, I forgot).

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hey guys. Sorry for barging in and all. I noticed I wasn't taking things as well as I could have, so I needed some time to clear my head.

In case you didn't know before, I'm afraid I won't be moving on to LoT with the rest of you dudes. I'll be around to work on new stuff in the short stories section in my usual slow rate.

Thanks for putting up with my crud during VoF. In essence, my time in it served as a kind of practice run, to test my own limits. I believe that now I have a better idea of what those limits are.

Sorry for being a total downer in most of my posts. At least now I realize that the key to a fun time in an RP is to actually RP with others and not go out on your own all the time. Even I had to get that eventually.

Sorry for disappointing you guys and thanks for RPing with me. Now that I got that out of the way, good luck on LoT, dudes.

P.S. - My new signature is based on a one-liner I said while I was playing Metal Slug (exactly which entry, I forgot).
You'll always be welcome back if you change your mind. Thanks for playing, friend.

DarkGemini24601

Reminder that we start our story in mid-march, somethign like that. You have about a month of reliable time left (4 weeks) maybe up to 6 weeks if I need some pushback to handle my GM affairs in addition to the prequel and my bios/intros. (The bios are more or less done aside from actually writing down the backstory I have in my head - the last part is hampered by the preqeul's progress and my laziness)