Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Well... I can't get it online because my brother spent on the money he said he was going to use to buy it so now I have to use my Christmas Gift Card for Gamestop and my Dad refuses to drive me because he's still mad from a week ago so now I have to walk but it's only a 40 dollar gift card so I need to borrow the 29 from my mom

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Well... I can't get it online because my brother spent on the money he said he was going to use to buy it so now I have to use my Christmas Gift Card for Gamestop and my Dad refuses to drive me because he's still mad from a week ago so now I have to walk but it's only a 40 dollar gift card so I need to borrow the 29 from my mom
But at least you'll get it, right?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hay if not today, you can wait a few more days to get it. And doge the day one mess.
That's what I'm trying to do in a way. Go there at six to get a ticket, go back at nine, spend twenty hours waiting for day one patches and updates and crap, then finally start playing.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Why is he forbidding It? Just to be a douche?

He's still upset that I didn't lend him my phone a few weeks ago... I have a bad history with him leaking my private information and every time I help him I get screwed. Then he tried to blackmail me into doing it by taking my support group (You guys) away by cutting off the internet. Which my brother helps pay for, by the way...

He gets mad when his attempts to manipulate me don't work.

Black0ut

He's still upset that I didn't lend him my phone a few weeks ago... You know, after he tried to blackmail by taking my support group (You guys) away by cutting off the internet. Which my brother helps pay for, by the way...
I usually don't say anything bad about people I haven't met... but he's a fucking asshole.

Insane Darkness

I guess there are times where not having a dad in your life is a good thing. o.o

Not to say murder is an option but...

Okay, seriously... My dad wasn't the best either and I'm glad I haven't grown up with him around. He's already fucked over two separate families, mine included. Let's just say that I have two half-siblings that live across the US...

I'm sorry that your dad is (being) an ass, Frost. If I had my way, you'd get exactly what you want. >.<
I'd let you borrow my Wi-Fi, if its signal was strong enough.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I was hoping to start Elluviana on Monday if all participating players are available.

There is something I want to discuss with you all sooner rather then later. After Elluviana comes our confrontation with Tecunte, as implied earlier, which will mark the end of the RP's first half. One of two things will happen after that.

A) We continue on as normal, maybe giving everyone a few weeks to recover depending on how the fight goes.

B) There is a time skip of either three or six months.

Last time we had a time skip, it didn't go over well. Even though I stand by my choice, I think most of you hated the XCOM time skip. So I am leaving this up to popular decision. What are your guy's ideas and thoughts on it. We have time to decide so feel free to bring up thoughts and concerns.