Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Lol

Hmm... Betty, what would you do if Eliza picked up a boyfriend and kept it a secret from you?

"Well... I don't know why she would... I hope she trusts me enough to tell me, buuuut... If she didn't, I'm sure I'd find out who it is eventually, I want to make sure my little girl is safe."

Black0ut

Ok, I have a fun idea.

How about you guys direct a question to one of my characters in Terra Dolar, and I'll answer in character. :3
And for my last question... Sylvie! If you had to choose between Jay or your Goddess, in a life or death scenario, where the other would die, who would you save?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

And for my last question... Sylvie! If you had to choose between Jay or your Goddess, in a life or death scenario, where the other would die, who would you save?

"I... Don't know if I could make that choice... Jay is my world but... I've dedicated my life to Ahusirra..."

"I'm not sure if I can answer that... I guess, thinking about it logically... Ahusirra could probably revive Jay somehow... She is a goddess... So... She would likely be the wiser choice..."

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
"I... Don't know if I could make that choice... Jay is my world but... I've dedicated my life to Ahusirra..."

"I'm not sure if I can answer that... I guess, thinking about it logically... Ahusirra could probably revive Jay somehow... She is a goddess... So... She would likely be the wiser choice..."
Betty, if the god of love challanged you to a one on one for Erin's heart, how would you prepare for such a fight.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
"I would get Erin and some ozher girls to watch from ze sidelines, zhen I would have zhem remove zheir clothes to distract him! Zhen... I would um... Punch him in ze face really hard!"
Mags, you are presented with two doors. Walk through door number one, and you come to a world where your sister was kidnapped and enslaved but recused after her enslaver is killed.

Walk through door number two, and she is never enslaved, but the man lives to enslave others and put them through what she went through.

Which door do you choose?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Mags, you are presented with two doors. Walk through door number one, and you come to a world where your sister was kidnapped and enslaved but recused after her enslaver is killed.

Walk through door number two, and she is never enslaved, but the man lives to enslave others and put them through what she went through.

Which door do you choose?

"Oh... Well, if she was never taken... My family, everything would be back to the way it was... Even my Mom wouldn't have left... But... By not dealing with him, more people's families would be destroyed, just like mine... they may be nameless or faceless to me but... how could I save my family only to cause other families to suffer as I did..."

"I think I would choose the first door... At least we would have some closure, knowing he couldn't hurt anymore girls... And... I think Carol would make the same choice... I think the fact that he is still out there... weighs heavily on her."