X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Also anyone let me know if you want to work with Cayden, Nick, Connor, Ezra, or Mark...I know I have to finish up with Dahl some time soon but anyone else let me know who and when.

Taxor_the_First

Yeah, in case for some reason anyone thought otherwise, if anyone ever wants to do something with my characters just pm me and we can sort out a time. For reference sake, your options are Isaac, Penny, Samantha (going to have to do something with Zain with her), Slora (when she arrives), and the Overseer.

And Gem, I recall you saying something about particle weapons. I'm actually in the middle of writing a post for Penny where she basically said exactly the same thing. Sp00ked me good.

Zain Shah

Yeah, in case for some reason anyone thought otherwise, if anyone ever wants to do something with my characters just pm me and we can sort out a time. For reference sake, your options are Isaac, Penny, Samantha (going to have to do something with Zain with her), Slora (when she arrives), and the Overseer.

And Gem, I recall you saying something about particle weapons. I'm actually in the middle of writing a post for Penny where she basically said exactly the same thing. Sp00ked me good.
You pm me whatever time you want to do, I'm very literally available 24/7.

Dahlexpert

And just to go completely off topic, and to ruren the new batman game for you watch this. I promise you it's spoiler free.

BMPixy

After much considerable delay and a few technical issues, we finally present the formal pilot introduction speech. Enjoy.

DarkGemini24601

Great minds...

PrismaCube

Alright everybody, incase some of you have not noticed the last couple of days was a big argument between Gem and me. This was not suppose to get you guys involed but it happened. Anyway to put your fear's aside with the help of Sarge we talked it out and everything should be alright now. I hope with this I have extinquished your fears of the RP going in a rather unpleasant direction. Many things were said on both side's that were really unpleasnt to the other. One side in partigular used many harsh words. That was me. For that I'm really sorry that you guys had to witness that side of me, it is quite rare for me and I hope you can accept my apology and we can continue to RP like a family. Because after all that is what I consider us all to be.

Again I'm really sorry for what has happened and I assure you it will never happen again. I think Gem would probably also write an apology for our behavior but that is up to him. After all our little fight has affected the community more than it should have so in the end noone here was in the right and it hurt us all in a big way.

DarkGemini24601

Alright everybody, incase some of you have not noticed the last couple of days was a big argument between Gem and me. This was not suppose to get you guys involed but it happened. Anyway to put your fear's aside with the help of Sarge we talked it out and everything should be alright now. I hope with this I have extinquished your fears of the RP going in a rather unpleasant direction. Many things were said on both side's that were really unpleasnt to the other. One side in partigular used many harsh words. That was me. For that I'm really sorry that you guys had to witness that side of me, it is quite rare for me and I hope you can accept my apology and we can continue to RP like a family. Because after all that is what I consider us all to be.

Again I'm really sorry for what has happened and I assure you it will never happen again. I think Gem would probably also write an apology for our behavior but that is up to him. After all our little fight has affected the community more than it should have so in the end noone here was in the right and it hurt us all in a big way.
This.
we can continue to RP like a family. Because after all that is what I consider us all to be.
And especially this.

As for me, I feel like I've gotten off on the wrong foot. I never want to appear like some authoritarian that's gonna tell you "You can't do anything unless I like it!" I'm overprotective of this story because of how passionate I am about it, and passion can lead to a lot of different things, one of them being anger and stubbornness, as it did with me.

So let this serve as an apology and a resassurance to everyone that I'm not going to turn into some evil dictator overnight with the power vested in me by Zmby. If anyone at any point feels that I'm going to far warn me. I can't promise I'll always agree, but I will hear you out. I want to see this go as smoothly as possible so that when our true, illustrious primary GM does return, he can come back with his mind at ease, and I can return to my role as his second.

And we can fight some damn space pirates together!
1Le50f05.png

DarkGemini24601

Your final backlogged post from Zombie (Unless there are more I don't know of) in cahoots with Pixy, and then a follow up with starting with me showing off Sta- I mean, Black Bishop.

Zain Shah

It takes a lot to bury the hatchet so I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say that I'm glad we can put this all behind us.

DarkGemini24601

Oh right xD

That RP was so stupid! There set up was a pain in the ass!
I considered joining but I was like... "I only have time for Gamigon XCOM or Squee XCOM... hm. Tough choice." Not really.

And so far every LW RP I've seen has resulted in failure. It's a hard mod.

PrismaCube

I considered joining but I was like... "I only have time for Gamigon XCOM or Squee XCOM... hm. Tough choice." Not really.

And so far every LW RP I've seen has resulted in failure. It's a hard mod.

I joined in cause I thought since there are so many people I can take time off of my studies a write something once in a while, but no constantly. By the time I figured out where we actually post our RP I was already dead. That Forum set up was just so confusing.