X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I know what you mean, talk about being to late. xD
corpse_party_yuka_nom_by_chrisman1991-d5rgifn.png

BMPixy

Speaking of off-topic, our CK2 discussion inspired me to beat the broken down converter with a wrench for a couple hours, and I got a workable save imported to EU4 without too much damage to the story of the matter.

VtQKbD4.png

92024-target-rich-environment-gif-To-fSmt.gif

Challenge mode: Play as the tiny orange county in Northern Africa, and win.

Adrammalech

So you lost the Holy part to your Empire in EU4?

Yeah, if you import it as the HRE, it becomes the factions kind of system in EU4, which makes all the kingdoms inside elector nations instead of the whole thing being an empire state. Since you can't really micromanage anywhere in a world domination empire, Ireland (or "Arabian Empire" as the game preferred for some reason) was the emperor with 2 provinces and a whole mess of angry and jumbled kingdoms much bigger them, including a half-German, half-British France, and a joint India-Seville-Knights Hospitaller alliance.

DarkGemini24601

Speaking of off-topic, our CK2 discussion inspired me to beat the broken down converter with a wrench for a couple hours, and I got a workable save imported to EU4 without too much damage to the story of the matter.

VtQKbD4.png

92024-target-rich-environment-gif-To-fSmt.gif
All hail the Morrigan. We have to show Zmby this map when he gets back.

PrismaCube

Yeah, if you import it as the HRE, it becomes the factions kind of system in EU4, which makes all the kingdoms inside elector nations instead of the whole thing being an empire state. Since you can't really micromanage anywhere in a world domination empire, Ireland (or "Arabian Empire" as the game preferred for some reason) was the emperor with 2 provinces and a whole mess of angry and jumbled kingdoms much bigger them, including a half-German, half-British France, and a joint India-Seville-Knights Hospitaller alliance.

Huh I never knew that.

Adrammalech

Huh I never knew that.

It's pretty messy. Later on in the game you can make the HRE reform as an empire state with a decision, but that requires years of cooperation and unity, which doesn't come when you have two provinces, six units, and everyone else wants independence. :p

PrismaCube

Warning, not for the light-hearted or if your name is Bobo.
Fine, I won't look at you in that case.
20d4d2a5a36ce17bf506e4a0c885a891.jpg

I find most of the death scences amusing. Might I add my favorite one! Twice since the first one black out the best part. And the second one is the best part :D

*Double warning you might not wan't to see this.*

another1.gif

umbrella.gif

PrismaCube

It's pretty messy. Later on in the game you can make the HRE reform as an empire state with a decision, but that requires years of cooperation and unity, which doesn't come when you have two provinces, six units, and everyone else wants independence. :p

Hearing this makes me want to play EU4, I have it, I just never really got into it xD I watched Arumba play it alot thou.

Zain Shah

I find most of the death scences amusing. Might I add my favorite one! Twice since the first one black out the best part. And the second one is the best part :D

another1.gif

umbrella.gif
That was... ahem... lovely

Frostlich1228

another1.gif

umbrella.gif

Trapped in a haunted school filled with ghosts.
Dies by falling down the steps.

413px-TwilightShrug.png

Zain Shah

If you find that lovely watch game of thrones were a dude named "The mountain battles The Viper" at the end I sat still for about 30 minutes taking in that scence. Like WOW!
I'm a Game of Thrones junkie (even though I like the books more) so I've seen what you're talking about and it was definitely one of a kind.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
If you find that lovely watch game of thrones were a dude named "The mountain battles The Viper" at the end I sat still for about 30 minutes taking in that scence. Like WOW!
Crushes the Viper's skull with his bare hands...dies like a bitch a little while after by the Viper's poison spear.